• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allons-y!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Hi, I'm Phantom, ignore the other stuff someone else took my name, jerk.

I have made and intro thread before, but it's been some time and I think I am due for another one. I am 21 and live in MN.

Anyone from TCoD may recognise me, I've been there for seven years. Thing is TCoD moves slowly and is changing a lot, at least we're at that point where we get new members who post in Forum Games a thousand times and think they own teh place. (no offense to any of you who may be here from there-I mean uh- OH LOOK ARROW IN MY KNEE!)

I love Doctor Who, and I play too many video games for my own good. Hope to see you all around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You're pretty much the 2nd person I've met that looooves Doctor Who. I practically haven't seen the show, but since it's becoming more popular day by day, I'll have to give it a try sometime.

Glad you've decided to make an reintroduction thread and return to PC! Welcome back! I play video games as well, though I prefer classic gaming & stuff. I've yet to readjust myself to modern gaming like Call of Duty or Skyrim. xD

Just be sure to read the rules since there were a few changes (including the new signature rules!). have fun on your return, though, and see ya around!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    HI FELLOW WHOVIAN AND FELLOW MINNESOTAN

We shall get along famously. Have been getting along famously. tenses are hard

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    @TheSmartOne imagine being Idris?

Yep, I'm good rules-wise. I've been a Who fan for a looong time, but I am loving this rebirth.

Speaking of sigs, I need to start making one. Hmmm...

Video game wise I liek (see what I did there?) The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect... Assassin's Creed....

I am epic at MW2. >:]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I know omg. xD

It kind of gets me curios as to why so many people are suddenly into Doctor Who. But it's not at all a bad thing. convert ALL the people

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I use to be a new user, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I don't know why but that phrase amuses me. Anyway, welcome to pC, phantom! See you around.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I've never seen you before nor heard about you, seems I'm still a newbie then! XD;

But hey, welcome back to PC! I'm not really into Doctor Who but I've heard of that series before and some of my friends watch it too! I'll give it a try sometime! But anyway, glad you came back to PC! It's great to have back members like you around here! It's feels like it's just been the start of PC, but it has been around for a decade now! :D .. That's just me though! :3

I really play a lot of video games as well, you could ask me about it if you ever want to talk to me, I don't want to list it down here since this is your intro! ^.^

See you around then, and have fun 'kay? Make sure to give the rules a reread!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hi Phantom, welcome to PC :)

I'm a casual Doctor Who fan myself, the only complete beginning-to-end season I've watched is Season 4. I watched it specifically out of love for Catherine Tate but ended up really loving the show a whole lot more than I thought I would! How they ended her character's storyline was just unforgivable though, I'm still not entirely sure I've forgiven the show for that!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years

I have made and intro thread before, but it's been some time and I think I am due for another one. I am 21 and live in MN.

Anyone from TCoD may recognise me, I've been there for seven years. Thing is TCoD moves slowly and is changing a lot, at least we're at that point where we get new members who post in Forum Games a thousand times and think they own teh place. (no offense to any of you who may be here from there-I mean uh- OH LOOK ARROW IN MY KNEE!)

I love Doctor Who, and I play too many video games for my own good. Hope to see you all around.

Ahaha! Welcome! I was orginally going to choose Dragonite to be my username but then I took an arrow to the knee....(heh, got you too.) :D
    I also play lots of videogames, so we might be seeing each other around the videogame section quite a bit! I hope you enjoy the forums here.

Years
    I was attracted to this thread because "Allons-y" is the name of the French textbook we used for our French courses. I am aware it means "let's go" though.

Welcome to PC! I hear of Doctor Who everywhere but I'm one of the few poor souls that don't know what it is, lol. >:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Hi there, and welcome to PC, huh? You know, sometimes, coming up with a completely unique username can be quite a task, no?

What's TCoD? XD Sorry for not knowing!

I think you should check out a lot of stuff around here. Try to post around pretty much every section you are interested in, huh? Also, I think the Trivia sections probably would be like home to you as they are pretty much the equivalent of Forum Games in other forums.

Have fun around these parts!

Back