• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your pics... of your pets!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Well, the other one died, so it's time for a reviving. Post pics of your cute/cool/etc. pets. No, this isn't like the Pictures of You thread, where we have a separate thread for discussion, it goes here.

hollyinside17yb.jpg

It's my doggie! In case you can't tell, I erased the background. Don't want anyone seeing our ugly house, lol.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Here are pics of our three rabbits. We have two turtles too, but I don't have any pictures of them at the moment.

Clover.png

Velvet.png

Sparkles2.png

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
This is when Rocky, my 16 yr old Poodle was deyed green mysteriously
PIMP.jpg

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Here are two of my cats. They aren't the best quality and stuff, but I have a bunch of new ones that I'll post if I ever get around to scanning them and maybe some others too if I can find them. I've had a lot of cats. ^^; I currently have four.

15ydr7

^ Georgie, the only one my dad wants in the house. I know it's blurry, but I've got tons of Georgie pics, so I'll look for a better one. XD

15ydyg

^ I like to call her The Moo. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Well since im back might as well post some new pics I took with my new digital camera of my puppies XD I do have a parrot and a rabbit just never got a pic of them yet XD

First one is Jade Pom/maltese mix and the others are Raven my four and a half month old Alaskan Malamute puppy

Picture031.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture040.jpg

mvtm

Years
Awww Liz your doggie is so cute!! really one of the cutest ive seen , the last pic is so kawaii^^.

Sunshine Georgie is so fine , i wuv yellow cats ^^, and moo seens like a cow too me i really like how it turned out.

Years
Hm...I shall show off my family's kitties. XD Well, most of them, anyways...three out of four.

Peach - Not her full name, but meh. She's named after the color of her paws. XD

Intruder - Eh...don't ask where she got her name. XD One of our siamese mix cats (though by now it might be a bit hard to tell she's part siamese - her fur has really darkened over the years). She looks a little demonic here. XD I think the black and white paw belongs to one of our other cats...but even if it doesn't, it looks like it could belong to him.

Bella - Our youngest cat, another siamese mix. ^_^ Though she's a bit lighter than how this icky webcam picture shows her.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Wow, you all of great pets. ^_______^ They are all so kawaii! Well I have a few pics to show you. In total I have 4 dogs, 1 lizard, and 18 fish. >.O But I only have pictures of two different animals. They are two of my dogs.

Scout~ Scout is a 9 year old Bichon Frise. ^________^ I got him when I was 4 years old. @_@ He isnt as playful as he used to be, but he is still his lovable old self. =3

Mattie~ Mattie is a 1 and a half year old lab/shepherd crossover. ^_____^ I got her two summers ago in July for an early birthday gift. I was at a cottage and my cousins had recently received a puppy from a pet store. I wanted one so bad. >.O After 4 nights of begging my parents, we finally went down just to look at all the puppies. They didnt have many puppies left, and they didnt have the breed I wanted. But eventually I manged to convince my dad to get Mattie. ^_______^ I was so happy. Here are some other pictures of her: Clicky here and here.

~Karli

Jolty-kun

Years
Awwww, these are soo cute XD, time to post mine =3...

Tinky is 6 years old, shes female, i dunno what breed she is x.x; XD...

tink.jpg

ATT00006.jpg
frutrated tinky! XD

Bess, shes 9, collie cross(collie+sheepdog), female, and shes the fussiest out of ta lot! XD

Bessicathepwittygirl.jpg

Maddie!, shes 9 months old, and she is teh scrat cat XD.

Madison.bmp

More pics coming soon!, i have like, 6 other pets XD

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
Years
Here is my kitten!

Heres my kitten
Hoss.bmp

^ I found him on my bed and I woke him up so hes P.Oed at me :-) but he sleeps with me every night and now hes about 2 years old and hes still the actual size of that picture (I dident scale the picture at all!). His name is miget buy my dad called him hoss.... I dont know why and for short I called him mig... I love him so much!!!

Thanks,
Aaron

Back