• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2012
I love pokemon, even though I'm 20. And I hope PC is as amazing as they suggest it is. ^_^ This is gonna be kawaii

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Hello Oshy!!
Welcome to Pc! :)8D
If you want to trade your pokemon To other people and receive them Go to the Trade shops area of the thread the Trade Corner is for Events Challanges , and Dicuusion.
I currently have a trade shop open if you want to look at it but Read the shop Rules if you want to make your own be sure to check the Quick trade thread for just a trade shops have to have at least 20 pokemon to no be Closed.
HOPE YA HAVE FUN!! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hi, OshyPalletta, and welcome to the PokeCommunity, where we will meet most of your Pokemon-y needs~

The love of Pokemon has no age limit! Remember that and enjoy your journey through the world of Pokemon!

PC is very amazing; here, we offer a ton of different things: information about Black/White 2, trading, competitive battling, and even things not involving Pokemon at all!

I'm positive you'll find something to keep you glued to PC.

Also, make sure to read the rules for everything before posting any further; contact staff members with any questions.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Konichwa? Ohayo? Konbanwa? Welcome to the community! Make sure you read the Rules Page before proceeding (I don't think I even have to say this lol). Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here and see ya around!

Years
Hi OshyPalletta!

So, I assume you liek Oshawottz cos of your name? (Oshy = Oshawott)

I liek Oshawottz, and I liek memez.

Don't forget to contact those with bold blue names!

- Hikari10

Back