• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HiHi ^-^

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hi guys o.o
    I'm uh....rather new here xD
    Imma be honest, I made an account just so I can stalk this fan-made game that caught my eye and made me fall in love with everything about it.
    So...uhm...yeah, hi o.o
    I hope Imma be able to get involved and stuff @w@
    I can be quite hyper and confusing so I apologise in advance.
    And well... it's nice to meet you all @w@ (not like Imma actually get to meet you all but xD)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome here KagamiChan! It's great that you decided to join us here. You could check the Rom-Hacking and Game Development section for other games. You could even make your own hack. If you want to talk, feel free to contact me. Have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Welcome here KagamiChan! It's great that you decided to join us here. You could check the Rom-Hacking and Game Development section for other games. You could even make your own hack. If you want to talk, feel free to contact me. Have fun here!

Thanks for the warm welcoming xD
    I've already set my mind on trying out 3 of the games that most appealed to me.
    As for making my own.... I completely suck at anything and everything related to computers and programming and stuff @w@
    Besides, I'm bad at the drawing part of art too :X
    I'm more of a writer type xD So the only way I could help anyone would be with using my imagination and writing stuff >.>

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well, you could check the FanFiction section of the PokeCommunity and try to make your own FanFics. I'll be looking forward to it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    that's a great idea actually o.o
    I'll most likely do that once I'm done with my finals @w@

Years
  • Hi guys o.o
    I'm uh....rather new here xD
    Imma be honest, I made an account just so I can stalk this fan-made game that caught my eye and made me fall in love with everything about it.
    So...uhm...yeah, hi o.o
    I hope Imma be able to get involved and stuff @w@
    I can be quite hyper and confusing so I apologise in advance.
    And well... it's nice to meet you all @w@ (not like Imma actually get to meet you all but xD)

Hello Kagami, and welcome!

Glad to see someone already helped you out, it looks like you must have been interested by our fan-made hacks and games in the Emulation and Game Development forums, the former of which is the most popular section here.

Do you have any other interests in particular areas here? Browse around you might find something that catches your eye, and the mods are always happy to lend you a hand if you get stuck. I have been into Pokemon for 13 years, and I am almost about to play Black 2 and White 2.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to VM me if you need to ask!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Yeah, I'm constantly looking for new pokemon related stuff @w@
    Right now I'm playing Platinum and Soul Silver and XD and Emerald all at the same time @w@
    I keep starting over again and again :X trying out new teams, actually EV training my Pokemon and planning their moveset ahead of time :X
    I don't actually do any sort of competitive battling but I still enjoy training my Pokemon @w@
    Especially since I usually choose my favorites over stronger ones xD

Besides, I'm quite curious to see what fans can do xD

As for other interests... well, I love writing so I might end up in the fan fiction section at some point xD

thank you for the warm welcome by the way ^^

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Kagami!

If you are looking for Pokèmon related stuff, than you have come to the right place! :D
    If you would ever like to chat, feel free to message me :) .

Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely time here!

Back