• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (IC)

Years

CONNECTIONS

An M Rated Kokoro Connect Roleplay
Sign-Ups are OPEN!

[S-HIGHLIGHT]IC THREAD[/S-HIGHLIGHT] | OOC THREAD

Story

It is the year 2013 and it is approaching time for the long summer break. Recent studies conducted by the government have been showing that many students are suffering social and/or emotional problems and in order to counter this growing problem an organisation known as Wings has started a summer program for young people aged 13-19 running out of the large, government owned, Heights High School.

The idea of the program is to encourage healthy social interaction between young people by allowing them to join clubs based on their interests. Each club is run out of one of the schools many classrooms and is watched over by a supervisor who is either a qualified teacher or youth worker.

For whatever reason you have either been recommended by your school (or perhaps even a psychologist/psychiatrist?), sent to join the program by your parents or voluntarily applied for a spot and have found yourself as a member of the Debating Club – which more or less means you'll sit around and talk (or maybe not) and pass it off as "informal debating", your supervisor doesn't particularly care because it's still some form of healthy interaction... that and he's somewhat clueless.

That may seem simple enough, probably even carefree. That is far from the reality though, things are going to get very weird for your group, and soon. You will soon be subject to strange and unexplainable phenomena – phenomena as in of the paranormal kind, the kind you must endure on your own because nobody would believe you if you told them.​

About This Role Play

You have probably worked it out by now, but this role play is based on the Kokoro Connect anime and light novel series. Connection is not set in Japan, like in the series, but in the fictional Paix, Canada, an average sized city which is well maintained and has a low crime rate. The antagonist of the series, Heartseed, will remain the same though and will be played by GMs.

The method of communication used by Heartseed in the series is taking control of the bodies of characters. To be fair this will be handled as such in Connections; only characters controlled by GMs, other NPC's or the characters of those who volunteer will be controlled – this way there is little risk of anything you have planned for your character to be affected too greatly by the progression of the story.

The gameplay of the role play itself will be a mixture of sandbox and chapter based role playing. Beginning with the first IC day (the first day of the Wings program) the RP will be broken into several chapters with each chapter corresponding to one of Heartseed's phenomena. Rather than having your characters stuck in the room all the time; Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm is when the program runs outside of these times your characters will be free to roam the city (which will mostly be shaped by your posts, allowing for a lot of freedom).

This is where things will get interesting though, the Phenomena will either occur at random times chosen by the GM(s) and will effect random character chosen by the GM(s) or you can choose for your character to be affected (remembering that sometimes you will need to consult with another player, some phenomena affect multiple people). The idea behind using these two different methods is for the GMs to be able to spice things up if necessary, but for the most part the occurrence of phenomena will be left up to your discretion. If you have any questions please post them in the OOC or VM/PM a GM.​

Sign-Up Form

Name: First and last, middle optional
Nickname(s): If any

Appearance: Height, Build, Ethnicity, Style, Hair and Eyes that sort of thing. You may include an image but a written description is mandatory.
Personality: Interests, quirks, character traits etc... You probably know the drill.

History: Try to include as much as you can; this and personality are both very important in this RP. Think of any major life events that have occurred to your character and how they have responded to them.
Other: Any other information.

RP Sample: There are two different ways of doing this. You can include a sample from another RP you have participated in (include a link) or you can write a sample as your character discovering they will be attending the Wings program or signing-up themselves. It is preferred that you take the second route, but if posts from other RPs are up to scratch no priority will be given.​

Rules

1. GM word is law, especially mine.
2. Obey all forum rules.
3. Don't godmod, even if it is harder in this RP I'm sure if I don't say this someone will try.
4. Don't bunny without permission
5. Post at least once a week, if you will be unable to post give prior notice and make arrangements
for your character. This is essential in RPs focusing on a small group.
6. If you have a problem with anything that happens in this RP, let a GM know and we'll handle it – whether that involves another player or something a GM does.
7. You can make lesser NPCs at will.
8. Only GMs can post as heartseed unless I give instructions saying otherwise.
9. This RP will have an M rating; let's not take anything further than that.
10. I think it goes without saying but please be respectful to each other and try to have fun.​

Accepted Characters

Reservations will last three days.

1. Gimmepie (GM) as Heartseed and Lennon Lee Chadwick
2. EliteBeats (GM) as Parker Espinoza
3. Scyke as Alex "Jolt" Dawn
4. ~Genevieve~ as Cassiopeia Garis
5. Midnight-Umbreon as Jenna Way
6. Heretostay123 as Samantha Rachel Byrd (SU pending)
8.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Chapter One

Body Switching, I mean... Not... Body Switching.
Theme Song

picofschool7_5382199_lrg.jpg

Heights High School
We Are So Much Better Than Sliced Bread

Welcome, average Joes and uncle Bobs, to your simple and regular High School! Heights High School is your regular school to be, but it still offers plenty of awesome things to do for you all hip and cool dawgs out there! ... That's how y'all hipsters speak nowadays, right?

Just like every school, there are classrooms, in which you'll find teachers. I know, it's really amusing. But these classrooms are not only for boring lectures and to pretend to be studying! They are also where club meeting are held! ... They do that in other schools? Seriously? God. Dam it.

Well, if you like all those other school better, then why don't you go go to THOSE schools?! Wait... No, No, No, Don't Leave! I was kidding!

Okay, it's good you're still here, because Heights High School has still plenty of stuff to offer, let's take an inside look in the building, if you may:

The structure is very simple. The color scheme is nothing big, either. Once inside, you'll see wide hallways extending all across the building. Classrooms dotted by the sides, as well as those tiny personal spaces referred to as lockers. The door to the principal's office is one of the first ones when you enter. But you, of course, don't want to go there. Because plot devices.

Some benches here and there in the back of the building. Larger-than-normal doors leading here from several spots of the school. Bathrooms and whatnot.

But today is a very special day. It is the first day of the mysterious and exotic Wings Program. All clubs have gathered in a classroom each, and joy has spread across the school. That, and screechy, horrible renditions of Firework by Katy Perry within the music club.

You are all unaware of what is about to happen. And your supervisor will gently greet you as you head into the Debating Club. Chance are you've never met any of your clubmates, but one never knows for sure.

You shall all go around as per usual, discussing social topics of relevance such as Obama and Nicki Minaj. Heartseed will soon introduce himself. It is after this point that the first of many phenomena will plague the scene.

This phenomenon in particular is about Body Switching (See OP for information on how each of these phenomena will be played out). Although, to be honest, body switching may not be the most accurate of terms since your bodies will remain exactly where they are - it is your souls that will be swapping.

This to say that one moment you may be in your body in the club room but in the next you are in another persons as they catch the train to take part in the program, or a penguin, either works fine.

Each switch can last from 15 minutes to an hour IC and they don't have to be between two RPers. You may as well ignore this tiny fact and go all body-swap-extravaganza with your fellow players. As many as four people can be swapped at a time. Do not that only the members of the Debating Club will be affected by this phenomena. Apparently you all have special rights of sorts (oh, how jealous you make me feel!).

So, in order to clarify how you'll proceed:

Firstly, you introduce your character in the RP. You can then create clubs other than the Music club, in case you want to add a little something to your posts. You shall not enter this clubs, but you may interact with their members if so you wish.

Secondly, once in the Debating club, you will wait for gimmepie to post as Heartseed, after which the phenomena begins.

Lastly, the phenomena will end once gimmepie deems it appropriate.

And remember, when in trouble, sing along to Katy Perry!

"Baby you're a Firework!
Come on let your colors burst!"​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia smiled as she looked in the mirror of her vanity. Her dark chocolate colored hair was brushed free of any tangles and was down as usual. Picking up her butterfly clip she clipped it in her bangs holding them to the left side of her face before putting a light amount of makeup on. With a nod to herself she stood up all dressed for the day except for her shoes and made her way downstairs as she heard her mother call for her and Jared. "Good morning Mama, Papa" she kissed her parents on the cheeks as she took her seat at the table noticing that Jared had yet to come down.

"Good morning Cassie, what are your plans for the day?" her father smiled at her as he spoke while her mother set breakfast on the table. Bacon and Eggs for everyone else, and granola and a Pumpkin Gingerbread Smoothie, made with almond milk instead of regular milk for her.

"Thank you Mama" Cassiopeia picked up her spoon and took a bite of her granola. "The Wings Program starts today Papa. I'm taking Jared to baseball practice then heading there"

"Morning everyone, sorry I'm down late couldn't find my batting gloves" looking up Cassiopeia spotted Jared entering the room sitting at the table as he spoke,

"Morning Jared, we're leaving in 20 minutes" Cassiopeia finished her granola and took a drink of her smoothie.

"I hope you have fun today Cassie, you too Jared" Marcus smiled watching the two teenagers.

"I will Papa" Cassiopeia stood from the table to put the rest of her smoothie in a cup to take with her to have during the meeting.

"I will Marcus, thanks" Jared finished off his breakfast standing as well. Cassiopeia smiled at her foster brother as she grabbed her lunchbox out of the cabinet and went to the fridge putting the Snow Pea & Barely salad she had made the night before as well as the Peanut Tofu Wrap and packing it along with cut up fruit and an ice pack to keep it cold.

"You have either lunch or lunch money Jared?" she heard her mother ask as she left the room and Cassiopeia smiled. It means so much to me that they treat him like a son she put on her shoes and grabbed her purse making sure she had her license, keys, and wallet.

"You ready to go Cass?" turning around she saw Jared all ready in his baseball uniform with his bag.

"Yupp, you want to get there early?" she walked out of the house followed by Jared and they got in the car.

"Yeah Cass"

------------------------------------------

Cassiopeia locked her car doors as she turned to look at the school. Most people wouldn't want to be here during the summer unless they were in one of the clubs that continued to meet, though that was if they were part of it by choice. Entering the school the first thing she heard was screechy singing of Katy Perry's Firework. Walking by the door of the music club she smiled at a girl who looked at her and gave her a thumbs up. No matter how bad they sounded she was to nice to tell them the truth. "Cassie your here!" a voice squealed and she suddenly found herself on the ground.

"Lizzie, always so over-dramatic" she laughed as the hyperactive blonde helped her up.

"Sorry Cassie, why are you here? You finally going to join Drama Club for our summer stuff?"

"Not this year Lizzie, I'm a part of the Wings Program, but tell everyone I miss them and I'll be back in the fall okay" she straightened her clothing and hair and hugged her friend.

"Alright, I'll tell everyone, but if you change your mind you know we'll be in the auditorium" Lizzie waved and skipped off.

"She's always so hyper" Cassiopeia shook her head as she found the right classroom and the Supervisor greeted her and she replied back politely before taking a seat and getting the cup with her smoothie from her lunchbox as she waited to see who else would show up.

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon awoke with a groan. Rolling over in his bed he stretched his arms up and yawned. Brushing his hair from out of his face he pushed himself out of the bed... he was yet to leave his bedroom for his destination but he was already feeling incredibly nervous. Half of him just wanted to climb back into his bed and hide under the covers - but he was far too determined to try that.

Lennon walked into the semi en suite that came off of his bedroom, flicking the switch half heartedly and splashed cold water over his face. Before looking into the mirror
You can do this. It will be fine. This program is going to be full of people who are just as messed up as me... that's the whole point of it... but what if they hate me too? Then what? Lennon slapped his own cheek before whispering to himself
"idiot, if you think like that then this is doomed to begin with. Malaya would kill you if she heard this..."

Lennon showered, ran a brush half-heartedly through his hair to little effect and dressed in his attire for the day - black jeans, a white shirt with the slogan "I don't discriminate, I hate everyone" written on it in a deep red colour and over that a dark grey hoodie which he wore zipped up. He then walked down the stairs of the large house that had been his home for several years and headed to the kitchen where he found his little sister, Lydia who was thirteen years old, already up and cooking an omelette for herself. His parents were at work and his older siblings always slept in so it wasn't uncommon for the two to be the only ones moving around the house at that time of the morning.
"Morning" he offered to his sister who responded in kind before adding
"I'll make you one as well, are you going to that thing of yours today?" Lennon gave her the affirmative and sat at the small table the family used, although they had a formal dining room also. Lennon didn't get along well with his family but his sister tended to at least be civil with him.

Not long after a quiet, slightly awkward, breakfast with his younger sibling Lennon found himself on the train to a station near The Heights High School, which was actually his own school so he didn't mind the Wings program being held there. Despite coming from a well-off family Lennon didn't own a car of his own and found himself standing on the crowded train trying to avoid people a lot.
At least it's quick... and being around people is good for me... I think

After the train ride and a brief walk from the station Lennon found himself walking through the familiar setting of his school to the class the club he had been delegated to. He had originally wanted to join the music club but it had been the first to fill up. As he heard the terrible rendition of Katy Perry's Firework they were producing he suddenly felt somewhat relieved he had ended up in the smaller, quieter debate club... although debating wasn't really his thing. He entered the classroom to find an attractive brown-haired girl in a lilac blouse sitting at a table eating, she looked to be about his age. Not far from her, leaning against the desk normally belonging to the classroom's teacher was a man in his mid to late twenties in black dress pants and a slightly wrinkled white shirt - Lennon guessed he was the supervisor. Stealing himself Lennon spoke to the two
"uh... hi. My name's Lennon and I think I'm in this club".

The supervisor looked up from his daydream
"good morning!" he said, sounding oddly cheery... he had somehow said the words enthusiastic but with
no shifts in tone or raising in his voice. It was kind of disconcerting to Lennon.
Weird... hopefully he'll be easy to get along with though... I don't know about the girl. She seems too much like part of the in-crowd to be here. I guess I'll see soon enough.
"Once the rest of you arrive I'll explain some stuff and introduce myself, you two can feel free to chat and entertain yourselves in the meantime." Lennon sunk into a chair on a table not too far from the girl, facing towards her, and dropped his backpack at his feet.
I wonder if she'll talk to me?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia took a sip of her smoothie as she glanced around the room not really looking at anything just deep in thought. I wonder who else will be in this club. I know that most of the other kids will have no choice but to be here. I just hope they don't think to badly of me for willingly coming here. She was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard a voice. "uh... hi. My name's Lennon and I think I'm in this club" turning her head she saw a tall boy about her age with shaggy black hair in black jeans and a dark grey hoodie. The Supervisor gave Lennon the same cheery greeting he had given her before saying he'd introduce himself once everyone else arrived. Placing her smoothie on the desk Cassiopeia smiled at Lennon as he sat down at a table not far from her, though facing her.

"Good morning" she smiled more clasping her hands and setting them on the table in front of her. "Lennon right? I've heard some people talk about you. I'm Cassiopeia Garis. You can call me Cassie or Cass. It's great to meet you" she felt oddly cheery but hoped it wasn't to much, she wanted to show Lennon she was friendly. Reaching into her bag she pulled out her novel of the week. "Private Berlin" by James Patterson. "umm..do you like to read Lennon?"

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

The girl soon introduced herself as Cassopeia, Cassie for short. She mentioned that she had heard people talk about him, pretended it was some wonderful experience to meet him and then pulled out a book asking him if he enjoyed reading.

People talk about me? Why, what do they say?
"Hi" he said steeling himself for talking to the girl, he felt as though he owed it not just to Malaya but to himself to stop hiding and step into the world - but that didn't make it any easier.
"I don't mind reading I guess... Why do people talk about me? I guess you probably like reading since you're carrying a book with you"
Smooth... well at least you're talking.

Chalifoux

Years

Parker Espinoza

"Sooooooomewheeeeere over the rai-i-i-inbow!" An elderly man sang cheerfully with his melodious voice as he produced delightful chord by swiping his hand over his trustworthy guitar. The streets were somewhat empty, given it was still early, but all passersby made sure to leave something in the man'd hat that lied on the floor, pleasantly awaiting his precious coins.

Parker was no exception.
Four coins.
One dollar.
His entire budget for the week.

"Thank you very much, good sir!" The man interrupted his concert while blessing Parker with a smile that, even when lacking several teeth, proved to be beautiful. As it was to be expected, he he bid his farewells to the good man as he continued his road.

The sidewalks were now bustling with people as he neared the school. The sun rose enough to project a large shadow that almost reached the other side of the school. The imposing building of orange finally revealed itself towards Parker. The enormous, blue shadow of it making him disappear between the small crowd that headed inside. There's so many people, he thought to himself, contemplating that much people that he expected were going to the clubs. This was his first time going to school by will... But the the first in which he requires to bring some booze back home...
And he needed some money for that...

"Six, seven, eight..." Eight dollars. Much more than what he had received before. He is always hesitant when bullying someone over their money... But that just seems to be the only way in which he can get some liquor for his drunken mother. He lets go of a huge 'sigh' as he wanders around the school hallways. Macrame, Sewing, Dungeons & Dragons... Batman. The school clearly had something for everyone's tastes, it seemed. Somewhere where people could truly be themselves while slaying dragons with enchanted swords... Something everyone seems to be looking forward to... And also where they can screech along to Katy Perry's Firework. Parker places the money in its new home in his pants' pockets as he covers his ears while hoping his ears won't bleed until he dies.

And there it is... The Debating Club. An under-looked safe haven for whoever enjoyed complaining about the president.

He slightly opened the door as he felt a breeze flowing out of the room. He then slid his head horizontally, as in cartoon shows, and then began talking "You, um... is this... the debating club or somethin'?"

He was soon greeted by a man to whom he didn't really pay much attention. He was told to enter and sit down in a chair, any chair. He retrieved his head and walk inside, seeing the chairs allocated in a disorderly fashion. He noticed the presence of two more people. A rather tall guy with messy, long hair whose attire made it hard for him to stand out, and a girl. Rather short, white blouse, lilac bow and a lunch box.

"Sup'" he finally said as he sit at a relative distance from both fellows. Not too far, not too close. This should be interesting, he finally though to himself.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

"...You will find me dancing al-" Jenna cut herself off mid song. "Dancing, no that's not it danc-" she stood straight "dancing!" She hit the note, not perfectly but enough or her too know she will leave that song.
"JENNA, SHUT UP! MUM SAID YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR THING!" Jenna's sister called up the stairs. Jenna straitened out her top, it was her My Chemical Romance one, a black one with the widow spider with a red, green, blue and yellow shadow thing. She then grabbed her brush and ran it through her hair, currently an mix of orange, red and yellow. She slipped on her yellow converse, and a white hoodie with dinosaur spikes down the back. She ran into the bathroom put on a dark layer of eyeliner and a bit of orange eyeshadow. She rummaged through the cupboard, and found her box of colour contacts. For the first few days of summer Jenna didn't bother putting them in, as she just hibernated in her room. She also had to dye her hair again, as she could she her natural colour coming through, she may do a different colour though. She looked through the bok of contacts, and decided to have one yellow and one purple. She look different and that pleased her, she wasn't too worried about being teased, one she is used to it and two, she could always keep her headphones in. She put her iPod on full blast and left, not bothering to say bye. Not like her mum or sister gave a damn.
'Where the heck is the damn place' Jenna thought to herself, she looked for signs pointing her in the right direction. But nothing. 'Damn, I'm gonna have to ask someone' Jenna walked round cautiously, trying to find someone to ask, she debated with each person she saw but finding a reason to not bother. 'That's it I'm winging it' Jenna just walked, then it hit her. Literally she walked into a sign. She cursed loudly. The sign was telling her that the school was not that far. She followed it and saw the school. 'Breathe Jenna, it's gonna be ok' Jenna told herself, she never like to put herself in late social situations. She worked round halls keeping her head down, her flame coloured hair covering her eyes. A match into water by price the veil came on her iPod and she smiled,she liked all her songs but that one had a nice meaning. She found the room, debating she think it was. She slowly opens the door, there where four people. A man approaches her and tries to talk to her, Jenna couldn't hear because of her music. The man didn't notice the fact Jenna didn't hear him and smiled.
'Ok, you don't need to talk, just sit down somewhere' Jenna told herself, and found herself a spot on the floor leaning against the wall. The Pierce the Veil song ends, and fades into silence. Jenna didn't have time to think about getting herself here before the next song came on. She didn't care though she was quite content with her music.

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

It wasn't much longer until two other members of the club showed up. Another boy, who looked to be kind of athletic... probably a rather unpleasant person, and a girl with brightly coloured hair contacts that didn't match and a weird spiked hoodie. The boy had offered a hasty, disinterested greeting but the girl had been oblivious to everyone there - she was more interested in the music she had blasting loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Strangely, she seemed like the more pleasant of the two to Lennon... maybe it was just because he liked the song. Lennon absent mindedly withdrew a scrap of paper and a small penicl from his pocket and began to draw a Gouldian Finch on the piece of paper.

Jakob Johanson (NPC)

Jakob reclined against a desk looking at the four people in the room.
So far I have a goody-two-shoes with no reason for being here, some weird unkempt guy drawing, an emo and a guy who looks like he should be trying to beat the other one up. I knew that I was going to have my work cut out for me when I took this job but this is incredible. They are paying almost no mind to each other except princess over there and the drawing guy.

Jakob was qualified to work as a youth worker, and he loved his job, but he really lacked the motivation to work with the really difficult kids. He had only taken the job because his uncle was a higher up for the Wings program and he needed the money.

"Okay guys, not long till we'll get started" he said to the assembled teenagers before reclining back against the desk.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

"I don't mind reading I guess... Why do people talk about me? I guess you probably like reading since you're carrying a book with you" Lennon said in response to her. Though before she could respond to him she noticed two more people enter the room. An athletic looking boy with blonde hair, and a girl with brightly colored hair listening to loud music that she recognized as the type of music Jared listened too. Turning back to Lennon she smiled seeing him drawing on a piece of paper.

"Hello" she said glancing at the blonde boy again for a second before responding to Lennon. "people just say your a loner type really, but I don't pay attention to rumors and when others talk bad about someone. I can't stand bullies"

Years

Lennon Chadwick

Lennon, without looking up from the tattered scrap of paper he was drawing on, replied to Cassie in an even voice that bordered monotone
"I am the loner type, that's why I'm here. I can't stand them either, but the only ones who can are the bullies themselves." Lennon took a deep breath, so far things weren't going too bad with at least one person... but he just couldn't work out why she was there. He knew enough to know that Cassie didn't need to be there at all.
"Why are you here? You seem like the type to have no problems with people."

He said this whilst eyeing the new arrivals out the corner of his eye, neither had said anything extra so he found it hard to get an idea of what they were really like... although he had a good guess. He wondered what their reasons for being in the Wings program were.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassieopeia shrugged even though Lennon wasn't looking at her and pulled out her sketch book opening up to a picture of a rosebush she was working on shading and started on that. Wonder what they'll think of me since I signed up for this. she thought biting her lip before taking another sip of her smoothie. "I actually signed up for it" she answered honestly in a soft tone. "Unlike the other popular kids, I actually care about others...plus, I just needed something to take my mind of things I guess" she glanced from her drawing to his and smiled.

"Your really good at Drawing Lennon." she looked back at her own drawing erasing a bit of the shading slightly to make it lighter before looking at the other two kids in the room. Is this everyone? Or are more people going to show up

Chalifoux

Years

Parker Espinoza

The place was tense, barring the two fellows that were already striking a conversation up even before he arrived. Another girl had also arrived, striking an outfit that Parker fous silly, if not ridiculous. Seeing Jenna reminded him of that green dinosaur that appears in Rugrats. What was his name now? He can't seem to remember it as of now...

He wasn't going to follow their conversation, nor would he join if he wasn't to have a good reason. He did hear them saying something about bullies. How dilligent, he thought to himself hoping they weren't talking about him, to no avail, theyvprobavly were already, everyone seems to be referring to him when they use the word "bully" in a sentence...

Jenna was listening, no, booming music across the entire classroom. He couldn't recognize the song, but he wasn't paying much attention to it, anyways. He decided to pull his cellphone from his pocket. The poor thing was scratched to no end and was behaving very oddly since go knows when. He also pulled a small pair of black headphones thy were in no better shape. He began searching across his music. His collection was rather short and poor. Less than 40 songs to choose from, actually...

He found one song he was attached to. Explosions by Ellie Goulding. The intro heavily reminde him of Björk. And Björk reminded him of SuckerPunch, which reminded him of Emily Browning. Plenty enough reasons to like that song, actually...

The song was audible for the others, but not as much as Jenna's. The song had barely begun when he hard Cassie say she actually signed up for the program.

"Oh..." he replied with an inquisitive look, and then proceeded, "I actually signed upbfor this too." His voice was rather soft and somewhat low, so he wasn't sure if Cassie actually heard him. Regardless, he was actually showing genuine curiosity towards the others.

This might actually be funny...​

Years

Lennon Lee chadwick

Upon hearing that both Cassie and the newer arrival had voluntarily signed up Lennon wondered if he should tell them that he had actually taken it upon himself to join also.
Will they think I'm just trying to fit in and jump on me?

Thinking of his promise to himself Lennon made an effort to swallow his fears before turning in his chair slightly so he could see the other boy
"Yeah... I signed up voluntarily as well." Lennon didn't add anything else returning to putting the final details on the small drawing he was working on, he wished he had thought to have brought an actual sketch-book like Cassie, the only reason he had the paper was because he had forgotten it was in his pocket.

I bet they're fairly shocked a weirdo like me is doing this voluntarily and not from a referral. Lennon looked at the girl with the music
I don't know why... but I think she's here because she was told to be.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Jenna Way

Jenna looked round, she has noticed people looking at her. 'There judging me, aren't they...' She told herself. She wanted to join a conversation, you know try and prove she isn't some freak. She slowly turned down her music, she noticed how deadly silent it was. She kept the volume at half way and slowly moved one headphone off her ear. Still her music was very loud, and she was sure everyone else could still hear it. Sing by My Chemical Romance came on and Jenna smiled, and sang very quietly. She couldn't even hear herself, but she found it an insult to the song not to sing it. The chorus is telling you to 'Sing it for the world' and the first words are 'sing it out' she hoped the others wasn't listening to her. She half didn't care, but then again she knew that not everyone here, or whoever may turn up will not approve of the girl in the dino hoodie. She didn't blame them.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years

A L E X​

"Huuuuaaaaah..."

Alex Dawn slowly rose his head, scratching his back in the process. His eyes were still far from recovering from his deep slumber, and he nearly slammed onto his pillow again, but he just about convinced his mind not to. Slowly removing himself from his bed sheets, Alex yawned again, this time added with an arm stretch. He lifted his bedroom window and stuck his head outside.

"So this is Paix...?" Alex murmured under his breath, still fighting to stay awake. The air was still but for a small breeze; the trees outside swayed in slow motion. The sun shone on it's glory, the rays reflecting brightly wherever it hit. Birds of all sorts, mostly canaries, chirped in a musical fashion to each other. Just in the distance was Paix's city centre.

It was certainly a beautiful day. Alex smiled as he took a few deep breaths onto the fresh air. This certainly is a good change from London. I could really get used to living around here...

After a few more minutes, Alex noticed a voice from outside his room calling out to him. He pulled his head in again, shut the window and went to open the door.

A pretty blonde stood opposite, her hair all well done and dressed as if the most fashionable woman from the 80s had knocked on Alex's door. Her expression was of a cheery one, as she had a huge grin on her face. "Good to see you have woken up, lazy arse. Your late for Wings."

Alex grunted in reply. He remembered why he was in Canada; it wasn't just some luxury holiday that he always went to every summer with his family. He had arrived because of a special request from a psychiatrist to attend a special program, Wings, which was meant to help him with his social skills. Alex had only said yes because his parents had wanted him to go desperately. He was hella fine with how things were going; sure, most of his life was spend in his room but there wasn't much stress in his life. No drama. No effort to be cool in school. He didn't get bullied at all. Life was simple.

"Hey, Alex? Are you listening to me? You need to change, like now." spoke out the blonde, "I'm sure you don't want to be late. For the first session at least." Alex looked up to look at his nineteen year old sister, who had agreed to take care of Alex througout his time in Canada. It was convenient for Alex not to live with someone he didn't know, and Jessica was excited to experience living in a whole new country.

"Y-yeah, I'll change in a minute. Why are you so dressed up?" Jessica winked at her brother, her grin still in tact.

"Why, I'm going to see what Canada has in store for Jessica Dawn! Going to the shops 'round here, innit?" Alex just rolled his eyes but with a smile and went back into his room, opening his wardrobe and pulling out clothes to wear. Meanwhile Jessica made her way out of their apartment, fixing on a brand new pair of Nike's. "Breakfast is on the kitchen table! Try and hurry up, and don't embarass yourself, yeah? I'll be back sometime tonight, make yourself some dinner, don't worry about me. And finally, have fun Alex! Make some friends, alright?" Before Alex could reply, Jessica opened the front door, shouted "BYE!" before leaving Alex on his own.

He sighed. His sister was one hell of a handful, but he knew she cared for him.

----​

Alex finished changing his clothes to his usual attire of Denim jeans and plain maroon tee, brushed his teeth, and then walked to the kitchen. To his surprised not only was there a full cup of tea and a bowl of cereal, but also a gift box with a small note attached. Alex went over to the parcel and first read the note.

Just a little something from your amaze-balls of a sister to help with your swagger little bro. ;)
-Jess

Alex placed away the little card with a smile and cut open the package. Looking inside Alex burst out in laughter before pulling out an expensive looking set of hightop Vans's. These REALLY won't attract any attention, not at all... Sighing, Alex put on the pair and starting eating breakfast. Afterwards, he put his plate away into a dishwasher, locked on a pair of Marshalls headphones onto his ears, toggled to a song from The Strokes on his iPod, and finally headed for the front door. Before he left, he looked back onto he's and his sister's expensive temporary apartment. He pondered on his family's wealth, how the fortune had helped him have lead such a good life till now.

If it wasn't for money, I would be miserable... The comment left Alex a little hollow and he tried to shake such feeling out of him. You idiot, that's why you are here! To fix what's needing to be fixed! Seriously Alex, get a grip of yourself. On that note Alex closed the front door, a little sadder than he was only a little few minutes ago.

----​

Laaaast night, sheeee said...

Alex looked around, trying to find any signs of a high school. He found it annoying yet reassuring that the whole program was set in summer; annoying since there were no high school students he could identify so that he would secretly follow them to Heights, reassuring because this meant it was a closed group thing, which he thought would be more helpful to him.

Oh baby, I feel so down, oh it turns me off..

Alex noticed a sign over him. Heights High... oh, I see it now. He started making his way over to the huge building, anxiousness building on every footstep he took.

When I feel left out...

He hadn't really thought much about the program, but now suddenly Alex became incredibly nervous. He hoped the people on the program liked him; that they found him interesting and not just some rich loner.

Soooo I, I turned around...

How were they going to feel about him? Would they laugh at his London accent? Would they find his shoes hideous? Would they not like his music? Did any of them even play football? Would they think 'soccer' was a girl's sport?

Oh little girl I don't care no more...

Was he late? Did his sister play a prank on him and wake up him up extremely early? What was the mentor like? Would he find anything interesting to say in a debate?

And know this for sure...

Will he like Canada? Will people in Canada like him? Was he ugly? Would he ever get married? Would he ever have children? Would he even ever get a girlfriend? Would he ever lose his virginity? Would he... die alone?

I'm walking out that door, ye-

Alex paused his music. He was here. He looked inside; there were two girls and two guys inside already, with a mentor-kinda looking guy somewhere in the front. He couldn't see them properly, as he was only peeking, but one of the girls was deifintely crazily dressed, which Alex, in spite of all the tension, found slightly amusing. Before he walked in, Alex stopped himself, brought out his arms, and started to take deep breaths. He tried to calm his nerves, tried to prepare himself. This it it, Alex. Time to change your life. For the better, of course... After a couple of breaths later, Alex opened the door.

"H-hi... is this the debate club?"

Smooth Alex. Real bloody smooth.

Last edited:
Years

Jakob Johanson (NPC)

Upon the arrival of the fifth, and final person he expected to be there, Jakob yawned loudly before pushing himself to stand up properly instead of leaning against the desk.
"Yeah, you're in the right place. Now that we're all here, my name's Jakob Johanson and I'm going to be your supervisor, as well as the supervisor for two more of the smaller clubs. The idea of this particular club is to promote discussion through debates on topics that you find interesting. Most of what you decide to discuss will be left up to you as will whether you choose a formal debate setting or go for a more informal method." The decision to allow them to choose between an informal or formal setting was Jakob's - he figured that the group would probably be more likely to come out of their shells in a setting they were comfortable in.
"Now, since I am supervising three clubs I'm going to be around rather sporadically but I'm still going to be coming in quite a bit to keep an eye on you and to help you out with any problems you may have. I suggest that before you start discussing a topic you should introduce yourselves and maybe mention some of your hobbies or something. Getting a long is the most important part of this. I have to go check on the other clubs now but I'll be back in a little while."

With that Jakob left the room
Hopefully once they really start talking they'll be a more interesting bunch

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Not too long after the brief patch of discussion three things happened in quick succession. Firstly, the girl in the dinosaur hoodie turned down her music and seemed to be listening to what people were saying. Then, who appeared to be the final member of the group - a boy of a similar age to the rest of them who spoke with an English accent - arrived. Not long after that the groups supervisor, who as it turns out is also the supervisor of two other clubs, got up and introduced himself as Jakob Johanson. He then suggested they properly introduce themselves to each other before any actual debating was done and left the room to check on the other groups.

Lennon sat there in silence.
Should I go first? Would it be right for me to go first? Nobody else is... As his nerves hit Lennon forced himself to speak to the assembled teenagers
"Uh... my name's Lennon Chadwick. I'm sixteen years old and I go to this school. My hobbies are more or less just drawing and music. Who's next?"
Lennon hoped his nerves hadn't shown through. He'd managed to get the words out but inside he was freaking out imagining every possible way what he had just said could ruin the Wings program for him.
Calm down, calm down, calm down. You haven't done anything provocative, you'll be okay. Calm down...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cassiopeia Garis

Cassiopeia smiled as she listened to the Supervisor a man who introduced himself as Jakob Johanson. Saying he was also supervising two more clubs and suggesting they introduce themselves and mention a hobby or something like that before leaving the room. After a moment of silence Lennon introduced himself mentioning his hobbies were drawing and music.

I'll go next she thought taking another drink of her smoothie and after another minute she looked at the others in the room. "I'm Cassiopeia Garis, I'm also 16 years old and like Lennon I go to school here. My hobbies are art, music, and reading...umm, I'm also the head cheerleader here, and a vegan." She smiled cheerfully at the others in the room. "Who's next?"

Chalifoux

Years

P A R K E R​

Parker was rescuing as much bits of info from the last conversations as he could. Something about their supervisor leaving at another club. Jakob, was it? Furthermore, it appeared they had all began talking about themselves.
There was Lennon over there.
And also a Cassie-something.
Both seemed to have joined at will.
Oh, yay.

A tense silent moment was following. No one else seemed to have followed the twosome's steps. There were three introductions left. His, Dino-Girls and Harry Potter over there. The latter of which had just showed up recently.
Fashionably late.
That much was certain about him.

Unfortunately, he was not a fan of remaining quiet, and even when Ellie Goulding and My Chemical Romance were filling the room with enough noise, he felt the need to talk. As in... now.

"So..." He finally spit as he eyed all the other four members, "I s'ppose I'll go next..." He made a slight pause, as if to confirm no one else would be interrupting him.
Silence.
"I'm Parker y'all," he raised his hand and began waving it from left to right. A wide smile spreading across his face as he eyed everyone else with curiosity.
No one seemed to reply yet.

His smile faded as he went back to listening music. Ellie was still pronouncing the word "Explosions", slowly, but with enough strength to delight his ears to no end. n obnoxious sweat-drop then slid down his face. He stared at the little anarchist with hatred. Oh, how he hated sweating. Added to that, an annoying tuft has now covering his left eye, and the light of the room was not reaching his sides anymore...
Wait...

He felt his head. His hair was long as his headphones were suddenly huge and booming to My Chemical Romance.
His hands, delicate, and rather feminine.
And now he was staring at himself from the other side of the room...​

J E N N A ?​

Just calm down... just... just think.

He, for some reason now, looked exactly like Dino-Girl, more so, he was feeling some protuberances in his back. The outfit he was now at was horrendous!. But, why? Why was his, uh... body still in the room? Was that dino-girl now? He... she... began moving her head... his head around, trying to hide his expression of horror with no success.
Scared.
Petrified.
Not sure of what was going on.

He decided to take those headphones of his head. He couldn't think with so much noise around. He began tracking the source of the music across his clothing... When he finally found it, he turned the damn thing off and sighed in relief...

"Finally..." He finally said to himself, rather loudly, so chances were everyone else heard him...

He stared at what he was sure was dino-girl in his body. Eyes half closed. He didn't knew what was going on... But just freaking around like that would do no good... He had to think... For once at least.

"So... Parker..." he finally tossed, "Tell us more about yourself, if you may..."

He knew not how whoever was in his body would react, or why he was in dino-girls body to begin with. Maybe it had to do with that Jakob guy... But how would he pull off that stunt actually?

He kept staring. Waiting. Something had to let him figure what was happening here.
Anything...​

(OOC: Yes, Scyke, I copied your formatting... and I have no regrets xD)

Years

Lennon Lee Chadwick

Lennon looked on curiously as Parker stepped forward introducing himself
"My name's Parker Y'all" before suddenly stopping and saying nothing.
That's it?

Lennon was confused by the sudden halt to the more athletic boy's speech
Does he have social problems like me? Even stranger the girl with the spiked hoodie suddenly looked terrified and raced her hands around her body looking for her mp3 player, shutting off the loud music. She continued to look confused and agitated for a moment before seemingly regaining her composure and returning to asking Parker about himself...
What was that about?
"A-Are you two okay?"

Back