• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi fellow Pokémon fans I guess I'm new here

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
Years
  • Hi to all
    I want to introduce my self to the PC
    I'm a Pokémon fan since I was a kid
    First game that really got me hooked was Ruby
    Favorite pokémons are celebi, lucario, umbreon, and zoroark
    Favorite type has to be dark type
    I'm just getting into competitive battling
    And well hoping to meet new Pokémon loving friends

Years
  • Hey there Master! Welcome welcome to the forum!! :)

We have an awesome dark type fanclub right here that you can join, so go ahead and fill out the registration form on the first page! Dark types are super popular and I love them as well. Umbreon and Mightyena are some of my favorite darks, too bad Mightyena isn't the best stats-wise though. Still love to use it. :D; While you're at it I'd also recommend looking around the other clubs in our Pokemon Clubs board, there are probably many other ones that'll catch your eye there. One of our most active clubs is the Riolu & Lucario fanclub as well.. another place you'll probably really love, being a Lucario fan. If there aren't more clubs open that you'd like to join currently available, you can look into making your own if it hasn't been reserved yet! Owning a club is really one of the most fun things to do here on PokeCommunity.

Aaaand there's also the Battle Center for battling that you can explore anytime. You'll learn a lot about battling there; we have some guides at the top of that board for members looking to get into competitive battling. I'm sure our battlers would love to practice with you anytime, our battling platform of choice is Pokemon Showdown so you should definitely check that out when you can. It's one of the forum's most active offsite chatrooms and they welcome all new members looking to get into the swing of things.

Hope you have an amazing time posting around here, Master! Be sure to let myself or another moderator know if you need any help. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid too so we already have some things in common.. we'd probably make good friends. My profile is open if you ever want to chat.

See you around!

Years
  • Hey there Master, and welcome to PC!

Cirno explained the general gist of things around here, but I just wanted to welcome you personally to the PokéCommunity! :D Anyways, if Dark type Pokémon are your favorite, then have a look at our Dark type fan club. And if you're getting into competitive battling, please do indeed check out our Battle Center, as suggested above!

Anyways, as a reminder, please do look over the rules here so that you don't get into any trouble, which could wind up giving you infractions. :3

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
    Years
  • Thanks for replying I would be highly interested in all of that I'll be Checking into them. I like mightyena too not too long ago I used it while I was replaying emerald. And yeah I'd be happy to have more Pokémon fan friends.

Years
  • Hello there and welcome!

Zach and Cirno have already showed you a few places to check out, like Battle Center and also the Dark-type Club. That club is run by one of my beloved best friends, [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] so you'll know it's an awesome club. There's been talk going on there about the newly-revealed Dark-types in Pokemon X & Y, and they do look awesome. In fact, PC has loads of topics to keep you busy and eventually stick around longer.

I hope you have an awesome time here dude, and remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble, and also ask any staff members if you need help. I've been a Pokemon fan for ages and an active member here for 2 years and I still remain dedicated to PC. Have fun and feel free to stop by my profile for a chat!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
    Years
  • Alright thanks I have looked at the dark type club and it looks awesome everything here seem interesting to me and its good to know that this is a great website to connect with other fans and have fun talking about Pokemon. I have read rules and will be following them. :)

Back