• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

\/

Grey Cat
Years
  • Hello my favorite Pokemon are Sharpedo and Garchomp, and I hope they come out with new shark monz in X/Y! (my name is supposed to be a shark tooth)I also like other Water Types and Minecraft!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2013
    Yo dude :) I just joined the forum today as well!

Garchomp is a beast! It was one of my favourite pokemon in the diamond/pearl games.

Which version of the new generation games are you thinking of getting? I will probably get the X version because I think the pokemon on that cover looks awesome :)

Looking forward to chatting with you on the forum :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sup

Welcome to PC, awesome person! Wonderful to see you here. Here's a gif of Garchomp as a welcome present. :D Water types are my second favorite type in Pokemon, but I'm more of a fan of water types mixed in with other types like Grass & Electric, because they can become resistant to their super-effective types while in battle. Lanturn and Lotad are my favorites because of that, and Vaporeon is one of my favorite Eeveelution. :D

Yeah, let's hope for new shark Pokemon in the new XY game. You can discuss your hopes for new Pokemon at one of the threads there, it's really amazing! Many members here are anticipating for the new game, as well as the upcoming 6th generation. Are you ready for that? :D

Hopefully you have a wonderful time here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions, and see you around!

\/

Grey Cat
    Years
  • Yo dude :) I just joined the forum today as well!

Garchomp is a beast! It was one of my favourite pokemon in the diamond/pearl games.

Which version of the new generation games are you thinking of getting? I will probably get the X version because I think the pokemon on that cover looks awesome :)

Looking forward to chatting with you on the forum :)
    Cool man, I'm not sure since I don't really like either of the Pokemon (yet?), but the X cover has a nice look to it! See ya around!

Welcome to PC, awesome person! Wonderful to see you here. Here's a gif of Garchomp as a welcome present. :D Water types are my second favorite type in Pokemon, but I'm more of a fan of water types mixed in with other types like Grass & Electric, because they can become resistant to their super-effective types while in battle. Lanturn and Lotad are my favorites because of that, and Vaporeon is one of my favorite Eeveelution. :D

Yeah, let's hope for new shark Pokemon in the new XY game. You can discuss your hopes for new Pokemon at one of the threads there, it's really amazing! Many members here are anticipating for the new game, as well as the upcoming 6th generation. Are you ready for that? :D

Hopefully you have a wonderful time here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions, and see you around!
    Thanks for that, I feel very safe with Garchomp around! I like Vaporeon as well!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love short usernames like yours.. actually looks really nice and definitely catches my eye whenever I see it on the online list. :o Welcome to the forum! <3

Having more water shark Pokemon would be cool, as amazing as Garchomp was. Sharpedo was great and one of my favorites in R/S/E despite his lack of a tail. They could make a pretty great design as far as that goes so it would be awesome to have more in X and Y. :) Have you checked out the water type fanclub yet? That's certainly an amazing place to join if you're into water types and you can discuss all of them there~ it's an amazing club with some super friendly peeps! Vaporeon and Lapras are some of my favorite water types, though starter-wise I just adore Squirtle and Totodile, hehe.

Like already said, I do hope you'll have a lovely time here. You can always let us know if you're confused and need some guidance; we're more than happy to help. Thanks for making an intro and getting to know our awesome community! Have a great day. :3

Years
  • And a big hello from me too V, welcome to PC!

I noticed you love Water-type Pokemon as well, something you already have in common with me! I always loved how awesome Water-types are, and if you're interested in talking all about them we have the Water-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs. Sharpedo is a pretty tough thing, but I prefer the cute Water-types better. If you're interested in discussing Pokemon X & Y, we have the section for that right here, and can't believe the games will only be a month and such away, any plans on which of the new Pokemon you'll use? I'll definitely be wanting Froakie that's for sure.

But yeah, we all hope you enjoy your stay here and the staff, along with the various other members are really friendly and they'll do anything they can to help you, like Cirno who mods this section here. Don't forget that she's always there if you need a hand, although Megan and myself are really helpful too, we won't bite. Anyways, have a great time here V!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

\/

Grey Cat
    Years
  • I love short usernames like yours.. actually looks really nice and definitely catches my eye whenever I see it on the online list. :o Welcome to the forum! <3

Having more water shark Pokemon would be cool, as amazing as Garchomp was. Sharpedo was great and one of my favorites in R/S/E despite his lack of a tail. They could make a pretty great design as far as that goes so it would be awesome to have more in X and Y. :) Have you checked out the water type fanclub yet? That's certainly an amazing place to join if you're into water types and you can discuss all of them there~ it's an amazing club with some super friendly peeps! Vaporeon and Lapras are some of my favorite water types, though starter-wise I just adore Squirtle and Totodile, hehe.

Like already said, I do hope you'll have a lovely time here. You can always let us know if you're confused and need some guidance; we're more than happy to help. Thanks for making an intro and getting to know our awesome community! Have a great day. :3
    Thanks! I always wondered how Sharpedo goes to the bathroom, but I think his lack of tail makes him unique among the fishies. I'll be sure to check out the Fanclub!

And a big hello from me too V, welcome to PC!

I noticed you love Water-type Pokemon as well, something you already have in common with me! I always loved how awesome Water-types are, and if you're interested in talking all about them we have the Water-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs. Sharpedo is a pretty tough thing, but I prefer the cute Water-types better. If you're interested in discussing Pokemon X & Y, we have the section for that right here, and can't believe the games will only be a month and such away, any plans on which of the new Pokemon you'll use? I'll definitely be wanting Froakie that's for sure.

But yeah, we all hope you enjoy your stay here and the staff, along with the various other members are really friendly and they'll do anything they can to help you, like Cirno who mods this section here. Don't forget that she's always there if you need a hand, although Megan and myself are really helpful too, we won't bite. Anyways, have a great time here V!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    I'll want to see their final forms/stats first since I prefer high-attack monz, but I might pick Froakie regardless! Thanks for the info/warm welcome!

Last edited:
    Back