• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Hi everyone! I just signed up yesterday and I'm planning on posting things that no one ever posted before! I think...
    Anyways, I really love pokemon and I just want to post about it and I found this site. My fav pokemon is Riolu(As you can see in my avatar)
    I hope I'll have a lot of fun!
    EDIT: I also love to make sprite comics and pokemon fusions!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, welcome!

I remember seeing you over in the Riolu & Lucario Club when I was directing another new member there earlier, so I see you've already found somewhere to post I guess. But we're glad you joined, seeing new people join the forums always brings a smile on my face. Apart from liking Riolu (going by your avatar) is there any other reasons you joined PC? Because we're a very active community with a diverse memberbase.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun during your time as part of the community and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to contact a moderator or any staff member for that matter. Cirno mods this section and she loves helping newbies out so feel free to ask her if you need help, although I have quite a bit of knowledge with the forum too, so I'm always happy to talk to you. Just leave me a visitor message anytime, I won't bite I promise. Enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_mrh6zyqZFS1qz4rgp.gif

Welcome to the forums, rockscobs! What kinds of things are you going to be posting? I'm quite curious about that! xD

& what is it that you love about Pokemon besides Riolu? My favorite Pokemon is Meganium, obv! Its my favorite starter as well, and I really like grass-type starters so much! Here at the PokeCommunity, every section talks about every aspect of Pokemon, depending on what you're interested in! You'll really love our diversity here, and you'll love our community! Our members here are really friendly, so there is nooo need to worry about that :D

Hopefully you adjust well here, and be sure to read the rules ok! Have fun & see you aroooound <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello rockscolbs! Welcome to PC my good friend.

I love Riolu mainly cause it evolves into Lucario. It's cute and then it evolves into one of the coolest most badass Fighting types ever. My favorite Pokemon is Treecko and obviously my favorite starter too. I just think it's a cool look Pokemon with great Speed and awesome evolutions. It looks like you've found Pokemon Clubs judging by Hikari's post so that's awesome. We have alot of fun clubs here and as the owner of two I can definitely confirm that. But yeah, there's definitely a lot to explore here. No matter what you came here for, you'll likely find it. You can even talk about things such as anime, music , TV, movies , computers and just other off-topic things.

But anyway, I hope you make lots of friends here and have tons of fun! People here are actually really nice and they love to talk with people. I'd love it if you chatted with me sometime. Just send me a visitor's message! Lastly, if you have any questions , just contact a staff in blue , orange and red. They're here to support you so don;t be hesitant to ask anything. See you around and enjoy yourself!

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    What's up man! I'm new to the forum also and I'm a huge Riolu/Lucario fan too. Hope we can chat soon =]

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    tumblr_inline_mrh6zyqZFS1qz4rgp.gif

Welcome to the forums, rockscobs! What kinds of things are you going to be posting? I'm quite curious about that! xD

& what is it that you love about Pokemon besides Riolu? My favorite Pokemon is Meganium, obv! Its my favorite starter as well, and I really like grass-type starters so much! Here at the PokeCommunity, every section talks about every aspect of Pokemon, depending on what you're interested in! You'll really love our diversity here, and you'll love our community! Our members here are really friendly, so there is nooo need to worry about that :D

Hopefully you adjust well here, and be sure to read the rules ok! Have fun & see you aroooound <3

Yeah, once I get 15 posts I'll be able to post the new things I have in store.

Years
  • Hii there, rockscolbs! It's very nice to have you here and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a lot of plans already and we're all very happy to see that. :D All of our members are really into Pokemon so you'll have a lot to talk about here; don't be scared about checking out whatever board interests you and contacting any members you'd like to chat with.

Looks like you've already hit 15 posts.. shows you're dedicated and it's pretty cool to see. Wouldn't want you to say you'll show us something cool and then disappear for good, right? I'll check out what you have to share with the community as I'm back from class. Today is my first day, eek. How have you been faring so far? Enjoying your time on the forum? Outside the lovely Riolu/Lucario fanclub that Hikari has already told you about, we have lots of other clubs and discussion topics for pretty much anything, including non-Pokemon things. Branching out and getting involved in the entire forum is more than worth it and you'll find that you'll become hooked. Buuut regardless of why you're here, we're always around to befriend and get to know you. Keep on postin' and being awesome!

You're in for a great time here so enjoy your stay! Let our lovely staff know if you need anything, all right? Everyone is more than happy to help. <3

Back