• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
This is A joint Rp, brought to you by the koolest people on P.C., Dark_Espeon, and Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy.

This roleplay is open to anyone who participated in the first, and also anyone who is interested in joining as a new roleplayer.

Teen Titans Understudy 2, takes place 5 years after TTU1, All was well, with your regular minor disturbances and such. The Apprentices of before are now regular Teen Titans, and now have their own apprentices. The Original T.T.s are still around, although they kinda just do stuff like overseeing things, and making sure the newbies are doing as they should.
Suddenly a call is heard that slade had been sighted, and a call from the police saying he's escaped. The Teen titans, must not only find a way to stop slade, but all be as good of teachers to their understudys as possible. "Teen Titans GO!"

Name:
Description:
Power(s)/Gadget(s):

To understand the plot you would probably have had to participate in the first, so any new-comers interested in joining that don't understand, check out the first page of this Rp( Teen Titans Understudy)and it should help you. If you still don't understand, just ask either Dark_Espeon or I.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yeah! TTU2 Is up!!!

Name: Saphira
Description: Saphira is slender and tall, with a build like a gymnist. She has deep sapphire eyes that always seem to hide something, and dirty blonde hair that cascades down to the middle of her back. She has tann skin and a few scars on her, but olny the Teen Titans know why.
Power(s)/Gadget(s): Ice powers.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Chaos
Description: Tall and well-built. Straight ded-black hair to just a little past his shoulders. Multiple scars cover his face and body, although he won't elaborate on the source of them. Wears a kodachi at his hip and a katana over his back. Dead-black clothing with a veil-like attachment that can be pulled up over his mouth and nose. Hard green eyes.
Power(s): Control over reality. If he can imagine it, it can be real. It's severely draining on him, though, so he rarely taps into this ability and relies more on his ninjutsu in combat.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
NOW!!

Name: Jaspar
Description: Pretty tall, Shaggy long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, always wears jeans and T-shirt, except when in battle you realy can't see his clothes he is either engulfed in flames or covered in metal.
Power(s): Control over metal, and fire. Also the ability to create fire, but connot create metal.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yeah, we should.... Heres Jonathon/Blackwolf!

Name: Blackwolf (Jonathon)
Description: Blackwolf is tall and muscular for his age, due to nonstop training. He wears all black, a black tee shirt and jeans, with various weapons hidden. He has messy jet black hair and pale skin.
Power(s)/Gadget(s): Well, the ability to turn into a wolf for one. Various gadgets, and being able to shoot dark beams, as he calls them, and inhuman strength.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Rave

Description: Tall slim and well built,long jet black hair and a cape like the grim weaper that covers my whole body.{I'm not so seretive like raven}
Powers:All of raven and robins powers but even stronger.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
*Sigh* Ru... Anyways, yeah, more will join. Oh, and Jar-head, erase the first sentence... Just say something like this is an RP brought to you by JJDR and Dark_Espeon.

~Ozy~

Years
<OOC>I suppose I'll start us off then.<OOC>
I yawned and walked out of my personal quarters in Titan's Tower, buckling my weapons around myself as I did. My quarters themselves were quite spartan. I could ecorate them, if I wanted, but I had no need to. After all, I wouldn't be staying around here much longer. Not that these fools knew, of course. Nor would they. Descending the stairs to the main chamber, I smirked.

O

Your Mom
Years
Name: Spring
Description: Black spikey hair pointing towards the right side of him, a red headband, a grey T-shirt and black knee length pants. He wears black sandals.
Power(s)/Gadget(s): Can jump very high and very far. He can do the same with his hands.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Noh
Description:Spiky blond hair and brown eyes.skin color is blue.Wears navy blue pants over a black jumpsuit.its a full body jumpsiut like beast boy's so he don't wear a shirt.
Power(s)/Gadget(s):Can morph to different animals and can also customize animal DNA so there can be more than one animal's DNA.for example like he puts lion and bear DNA together then he transforms and you get a Libeon.I dunno...

I think I'm gonna be Beast Boy's Apprentice's Apprentice. :bandit:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Yay, we can start!

Ic: Saphira leaned against the back wall, watching the others warily. So many people in one place... She didn't like it. Everyone was talking with one and other, socializing and laughing. Something she wasn't to great at. There were plenty of new Titans, more than when she joined. Or didn't join. It was too hard to explain.

I can't believe I started out as an enemy. Thank god Slade is locked up. He'd have me murdered for betraying him... Saphira thought, looking away from everyone, gazing out the window.

~Ozy~

Years
I gave a mock salute to Saphi as I passed her, changing my smirk to a smile and giving her a friendly "Morning." Not that I really cared for her, but if I could get her alone...I managed to keep the hungry sneer off my face. Barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back