• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • "Morning, unfortunatly." Saphira replied, looking up at him. People where everywhere. She couldn't stand that. Whats wrong with Chaos? He was looking at her strangly. She shrugged it off, saying, "Being forced to listen to Robin's speech also? I have no idea why he makes us sit through these things."

Years
  • I peered at chaos as he made is way past my doorway. His expression very tense I felt as if he were up to no good but i had serious doubts.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • <OOC>Uhhh...Chaos is a master of keeping his emotions secret. Even the most astute of psychologists have called him perfectly sane. Simply because I say he's feeling something doesn't mean you have to pick up on it.<OOC>
    "Yeah. Unfortunately" I replied, tuning and looking out the massive plate-glass window. Clasping my hand behind my back, I began the wait. Who kne what announcement today would bring. Whatever it was, I was leaving soon, though they didn't know that.

Years
  • As I started to regain my self controll i realized i had no clue what the heck chaos was doing but i do intend to find out...............

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Is it to late for me to join? I already miss being Piers from TTU1...xD

Anyways, if it's not too late....xD
    I hope the power I choose is acceptable...if not I blame FMA and already have a back up....xD

Name: Pierre
    Description: Pierre is a very strange looking kid. His hair is black as coal, and his eyes are as silver as a new dime. His hair extends down to his shoulder blades, where it curls and becomes a light blue color. He wears basic monk clothing, since he was raised by them. His outfit consists of a Silver Shirt, tucked neatly into a red belt. His shorts are of a similar color, extending just below his knee. He wears a long grey overcoat, a traditional garment to the monks that raised him.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): Can see in the dark due to a slight mutation in his eyes. He has been practicing Alchemy, and is becoming good at it, however it is draining, and when he becomes unable to perform it, her relies on his melee skills.

Alternate Power-If the Alchemy thing is too much....XD:
    Skills passed down to him by the Monks. He has the ability of Geomancy, which lets him manipulate the surface the enemy is on and use it to attack.

Years
  • Name: Eclipse
    Description: Black Hair, white skin, black sleeveless with a leather jacket over it, and black slacks. her eyes are blood red, and she wears a gold necklace around her neck with a black amulet attatched, with a ruby Tyrannosaurus image.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): She can morph any prehistoric animal. This includes but is not limited to: Tyrannosaurus, Smilidon, Mammoth, Phostoshucus (I will post images of not-well-known animals)

Now, in the opportunity I've been accepted..

5 years.... 5 years alone... 5 years... undisturbed... 5 years.... of losing control. Far below the waters near the Titans Tower, a large marine reptile turned slowly, hearing the sounds of a large boat. In the mind of the monster, it ment nothing. But prey. I had morphed a marine pliosaur called Liopleurodon, and I pushed two of my fins down, crusing through the water at about 60 miles per hour. my alternating pairs of fins made maintaining this easy, as I moved slowly to the surface, taking a deep breath, and diving again. I could stay for over an hour, but I wouldn't be here nearly that long. I suddenly dove, going under the bottom of an enormous ship, probably a cruise. This didn't occur to me, as I raised all four of my fins, and lowered them at once. it was all blinded as to the people on the ship, large jaws tore into the bottom of the ship, ripping a gigantic hole. I swam backwards for a moment as I watched the ship sink slowly. As everybody got into rescue rafts, I was able to tip them just by swimming nearby, and then eating the people. I felt something sting my hide, and I saw several people on a blue and white boat, with a news crew. I roared, more out of irritation, but I ate the rest of the people, and dove, leaving a bloody mess behind me, but no trace of the cause. even to the news crew, it would have only been seen as a giant, slightly underwater mass....

Years
  • crazed flareon said:
    no its not to late but start rping
    OOC: I hate to say this, but the rules of RP generally state that if you must make an out of RP content in a post, you must be starting it with OOC:

afterwards, when you continue RPing, you begin it with IC: Also, I advise that unless you have permission from the RP creator, you don't command his or her RPs. to my current knowlage, Dark Espeon and JJDR own this RP and run it.

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>That doesn't give you the right to direct the RP. Also, improve the quality of you posts or suffer my wrath. Trust me that's something you don't want.<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Egh.... CF, you have a lot to learn... Of course Youko Kurama and Rachel can join. And, JJDR won't be abler to get on for a while, because he was grounded for a few days. CF, I also think you should improve your skills a bit. You know, theres an RPing academy somewhere around here.

Ic: Saphira heard something outside, and hurried off without a word. She created a block of ice out of the moister in the air, and jumped on. It was way easier than walking.

Outside was complete mayhem. bodies were in the water, and everywhere was blood. The new titans and old filed out, as confused as Saphira. What happened? There was no trace of any kind of disturbance, nothing. Something had to have happened though. People couldn't die just like that.

Years
  • "Dude!what happened?"I yelled as I ran outside to the bloody mess.Everyone else was ouside too.I saw Saphira on her block of ice and ran over to her.
    "Hey!do you know what happened?!I'm gonna check it out!Don't laugh at me!"I yelled as soon as I got to her.I morphed perigine falcone and lew down,skimming the water's edge.I quickly morphed back to human and then to orca.(killer whale)

~Ozy~

Years
  • I smirked as I looked at the mess. Pit I would have to "do something about it." Maybe I'd leave today. I folded relity somewhat and stepped out onto the water, walking across it as comfortably I might granite.

Years
  • I swam deep through the waters and surfaced where the most blood was.it must have seemed pretty wiered,a blue orca in the water?it seemed that there was too much blood to be from just the people but I could've been wrong.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira froze a few patches of water here and there, stepping on them lightly. Something definatly attacked these people. That something was most likely still here also. But, whatever it was, it was pretty good at hiding, because Saphira couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Years
  • I glanced behind me, and saw a large blue orca. Immediatly, the urge to hunt again took over, and I whirled around in the water to face the orca. I knew I was too deep to be seen, but echolocation might make a change. I decided to ignore the possibility as I raised my 10 foot long fins again, preparing my 16 foot long jaws to claim another victem. overall I was 100 feet long, possibly more. I owned the largest carniverous jaws ever known. and now, they would again serve thier purpose.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I heard the alarm and exited the tower as fast as possible. As I jumped out of a high window, my miniture iron ball exploded from my pocket, quickly changinging into a board shapped form. It flew beneath me catching my body gently. I flew high above everything until I reached the space where this disturbance had happened. I saw the few titans who had gotten out of the tower before me, already in the water, or above it for that matter. I flew down in and landed my metal board on top of the water. "What happened here?" I asked.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira debated with herself whether to answer Jared's inquires or not. When she realized no one else was going to, she turned toward him. "We really don't know..." She said, scanning the water for anything.

Saphira saw a shadow emerging from the depths. She glanced at that one kid, then back at the huge shadow. "Getout of there!" She hollared, suddently starting to worry. The stepping stones of ice emerged into one, and Saphira sped off at top speed toward the new Titan.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I didn't know what had happened, until I saw the huge mass moving below the water. It appeared to be moving towards the huge orca, that we called a titan. "Get out!" I hollared using all my mental strength to propel my makeshift waveboard towards the orcaish titan. I hoped they'd be okay, Although with all the titans on their side of course they would be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back