• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • <OOC>The underlevels, as far as I can tell.<OOC>

The thug charged at me, knife raised. I didn't particularly look like I carried anything valuable, I guess he was simply desperate. Raising my hand, and amazingly bright light flashed from it, blinding him. Not I, though. Not Alpha. I triple-kicked him in the stomach and walked out of the alley, readjusting my clothing as I went.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • ((OOC: Okey dokey then!))

"Okay, a little to your left," Felicia instructed Kai as they walked across the bridge to Titans' Tower. ((yup, there's gona be a bridge now, XD))

Kai moaned from behind his four bags of grocery. "Remind me again why I've got four HEAVY bags of groceries and all you're carrying is a chocolate bar and a soda?"

"Because you love me." Felicia smiled. "Besides, the doctor said I can't carry anything heavier than 2 pounds."

Kai shook his head in disbelief. "And what was it you broke again?"

"My... uhm... thing... in my back," Felicia said after a pause. "The ham string thingie.

Kai wanted to argue that that was in your legs, but they reached the door. "Uh, could you get that for me?"

Felicia nodded, opening the door.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • "Die you ******* scum," I said louding spitting towards BlackWolf. I was still supporting all my wieght on the metal beam. I had observed Saphi and Blackwolf fighting a moment ago and noticed that he seemed accustomed to her attacks, and that she definately needed some help. "Take on someone you don't know all about you *****!"

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Kai set the bags down on the counter and heaved a sigh of relief. "At least I got a good work-out," he said with a smile. "Maybe I can use that to get out of training tonight."

Felicia nodded and was about to say something when they heard a cry from downstairs it seemed.

"Die you ******* scum!"

"Whoa, Jasper sounds mad," Kai said.

"What's he doing?"

"I dunno." A bright white colored Angelic Staff appeared in Kai's hand. "Let's go find out."

Felicia nodded and they headed for the elevator. ((Do they have an elevator? XD Oh wait, yes they do. They had one in Fear Itself. I remember. ^-^))

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I was at the coastline now, looking out at Titan's Tower. It looked rather peaceful, actually, hiding some of the truths of the place. Still... Photons gathered and solidified, forming a makeshift bridge of my own across the bay.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Ack, my computer is stupid. The wireless internet won't work so I'm on my mom's right now...

Ic: Saphira had one shot while Blackwolf was distracted. She gathered energy from all around her, reaching towrad any source of water. Water formed around her, spiraling all around her body. Instead of freezing, it boiled, then charged at Blackwolf. He turned around, but couldn't counter this kind of attack. Saphira had never fought like this before. Was this some kind of new power, related to her current one? He had no time to think before a super-heated tital wave washed over him. Saphira swayed, falling to the ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back