• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I laughed to myself, secretly hoping they'd get themselves killed. That would make my day. Outwardly, I forced myself to look as worried as anyone else, sprinting over the water towards the orca and the...thing. Maybe I'd get to kill it. a quick thought alteredd me for underwater combat and I sunk beneath the waves, drawing my blades and superheating them. The water around them sizzled.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira ignored everything else around her, shotting beams of ice at the... What the heck was that thing anyways?! Either way, it didn't matter at the moment. She shot some more beams at it, jumping off the ice rock onto another one that seemed to appear out of thin air.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I knew that metal wouldn't help me now, there was no metal anywhere close enough for me to control except my board which I needed to stay aloft. I also didn't think the blazing heat of fire would help here in the water, I was inventive, but I didn't know what there was to do.

Years
  • I saw the immediate reaction of the others heading for my target, and i moved my fins forward, stopping, then with a quick movement, moved backwards. Vauge memories flashed of the Titans, making me cautious. I remembered being beaten once, though nothing else, and I turned slowly, moving back into the depths. it would take a while before I returned to hunt again, until they let down thier guard...

~Ozy~

Years
  • I cursed mentally. No killing today. Rising back to the surface, I pressed my clothes dry and returned my blades to their scabbards. The adrenaline of a possible fight was washing out of me and I felt a little drained from the use of my powers.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira was puzzled by the thing's actions. It retreated? That normally didn't happen. Just to be sure, she circled around the area again, wondering where it had gone. She finally turned toward the tower, positive it was gone for now.

Years
  • almost immedaitly, as the attention on me was lost, I moved imemdiatly into attack position, pushing down my fins at once to open my maw and begin to clamp down over the ice girl. If i made this quick, I could eat her and return to the seas. even in the middle of my attack, my eyes locked onto the man that had brought out those blades.CHAOS!!! my mind immediatly screamed through the preditory mind. Even in the attack, though I didn't falter, i recognised him, but knew that he had never seen this form before. Just to hope that he wouldn't realise that I was in morph... I doubted he knew his prehistoric animals that well.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira heard the sound of rushing water and shot upeard before the thing could get to her. Unfortunatly, she lost her footing and fell into the water below. Saphira finally got a good look at what was after her. Dinosaurs were supossed to be extinct, last she heard. This wasn't good, and she couldn't use her ice powers. If Saphira did, the whole sea would freeze, and trap her.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Must keep up pretenses I thought. Adrenaline pumped through my veins again and another alteration had wings sprouting from my back. I lept into the air and took off, skimming about three feet above the water. I caught Saphira deftly, barely letting that slow me down. I had to resist the urge to take advantage of the situation as I turned and returned to the Tower, setting down lightly on the bank.

Years
  • I did not bother chasing after them when Chaos plucked her from the water. Not at high speed anyway. Instead, I dove, moving back to my cruising speed as I followed. I stopped once I was just far enough from shore to remain submerged, and stopped, moving my head above the water. I could see them, and I just stayed silent, deciding that if either were too exausted to move closer inland, I would move closer, and morph a smaller being. If not, there were plenty of ships to shread...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira stood there for a momnet, thankfull she was alive. Without a further thought, she jumped onto another peice of ice, headed toward the dinosaur. Small but sharp shards appeared near her, and she threw them at the dinosaur.

Years
  • OOC: not a dinosaur! prehistoric marine reptile! >_< anyway..

IC: the shards were only enough to cut into my body, but I submerged, returning to the only place I called home. I was a roamer, going where I could find food. This was a plentiful city, and I turned, starting to move for the harbor. The city had recovered for 5 years from the large reptile that had once laid seige, and now, the same being was back.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: I knew that.... I... was just testing you!!

Ic: The 'prehistoric marine animal' (Opc: Happy now? :P) disappeared again, leaving Saphira completely confused. It had attacked, vanished, attacked again, and then vanished once more. Where the heck was it going now? Saphira flew back to the shore, landing on it.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Alright" I asked, feigning concern perfectly. I reached out a hand and laid it on Saphi's shoulder. "We should probably get you back to the tower. Make sure you're alright and all."

Years
  • I finally surfaced again at the harbor, knowing that they wouldn't bother me until they got the alarm. which would happen in a moment. I immediatly began destruction upon the area, and several security cameras focused on me, but I ignored them for now. I knew I couldn't outfight the titans, but they wouldn't go to extremes until they realised I was a true threat. Which, knowing them, would take a while

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Shadow
    Description: He has brown hair, cut moderately short, with hazel eyes. He wears a black leather greatcoat. He wears typical grey jeans, and a bright red T-shirt, though it's almost always hidden under his coat.
    Power(s)/Gadget(s): He has a graphie walking stick, which seems to be indestructable, and while his normal form is weak, he can temporarily turn himself, or others, into their inner image of perfection. In his normal form, he can also feign a slowed state of awareness, from asleep, to death, that even sophisticated hardware cannot detect.

OOC: There, I signed up, can anyone please tell me what's happening so that I can insert myself into the plot?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I'm fine." Saphira said, wringing out her hair, "I'm just wet." She walked inside, pulled into the stream of people that were headed back to their rooms. Hardly any of them helped. This wasn't the greatest bunch. Saphira broke away from everyone, going to the third floor, where her room was.

EDIT: Ooc: Shiney, you're excepted.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Are you sure" I asked, still feigning concern. Pity this wasn't some darkened alleyway, then I could get the whole thing over with. Soon, I'd leave. In a few hours, actually. Maybe I'd trip a few systems on my way out, screw them over as much as I could. Live up to my namesake.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was sitting down on a crate, my graphite walking stick held firmly in one hand, as I looked at the wanton destruction. I had been napping, to find myself in the middle of this entire mess. I looked at what was obviously some sort of prehistoric animal, it looked like a reptile, but I was no real expert on dinosaurs. I shifted offf of the crate, and began moving for the water slowly, as I felt energy tingling through my hands, and the staff...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I'm fine, I promise." Saphira said, shrugging. She walked away from him, still wringing out her hair. Finally, she reached her room. She was alone, away from everyone else. Saphira hated this day. Every few years, the new titans would come in and the place would be packed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back