• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    Couldn't really come up with a good title. I'm MysteriousJ and new around here. I been a Pokemon fan since I first discovered it long ago and loved watching the shows and playing the TCG growing up. I decided to join since I love Pokemon and wanted to contribute and meet other fans as well. Bit prone to being shy and quite at first but I warm up eventually. My favorite Pokemon would have to be Charizard. I always thought he was awesome growing up.

Years
    Hiya MysteriousJ! Welcome to PC~

No need to be shy here, though of course we understand as a lot of us started out that way, including myself. I was really to-myself for many months and kept to posting in just a few threads across the forum. Eventually you'll get used to everything. :3

Enjoy PC! If you're still into the TCG we'd love having you over at the Pokemon TCG board sometime, yes? Ask a staff member if you need anything and see you around.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yes! Another Charizard fan! His mega forms are alright, but nevertheless love the original best! Charizard rules! He was my favorite on the anime; loved how he roasted Ash up! Don't fret about being new though. PC has new members everyday, so don't feel like you're the only newbie! It's okay to be shy, but everyone's opinions is valid and appreciated! If you have any questions, feel free to VM/PM me or if you just want to talk. Welcome to PC MysteriousJ and let Charizard rule our world!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, well, who really makes a good title these days, hehe. No worries! Niiice and wonderfully fantastic to meet you, MysteriousJ! <33

You'll be happy to know that we have some wonderful pokemon fans such as yourself, so no doubt that you'll make some fabulous friends! It's understandable that you might be a but shy at first, but yes, you'll warm up to everyone soon! The members here are really friendly; not to worry. :3

So, have a great time dear, and hope we can hear more from you soon! Cheers, and Ill always be here to support you, and help you out around the forums whenever you need it. ^^

Back