• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there, person!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hi, I'm new here. Obviously. Well, I'm not super special and all, but I'll say the best I can about myself. People call me funny, smart (Well I am smart), and creative. I've been playing pokemon for about 8 years of my life, and I am reaaally competitive. I know quite a bit about it. Nonetheless, I decided to join cause why not I like talking about the pokemans with the mans of the poke and such. I hope to see you around! OH and I'm working on a rom hack of pokemon sapphire! I plan to put the full version here! So that's something to look forward to? Let's go with that.

Years
    Welcome to PC, Quilava! You've come to the right place without a doubt, yep.

Looking forward to your ROM hack, that's a pretty cool project to take on. I've always loved playing through hacks.. though not so much lately out of laziness. :'( Either way the ROM Hacking category has plenty of tutorials and resources for you to use so you're in good hands here.

And if you're a knowledgeable competitive battler I recommend the Battling & Team Building board. People are always joining hoping to learn a little more about it and I'm sure they'd be happy if you provided some assistance, being well-versed in it yourself. Enjoy your time here and see you around! :D

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hello there! Glad you decided to join PC! I'm always happy to see one more pokefan step up and introduce themselves. I know how you feel about the smart thing; I'm a logical person myself. Being competitive is one of my virtues, so I welcome all kinds of competition in PC, just as long as it doesn't go out of hand. Good to know you're working on a hack! Can't wait to see what you're working on! Hopefully its good. Welcome to PC again!

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hey welcome to the fourms hope that you love it here. You've seem to be friendly so hello and hope that we become friends.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awww, I'm glad that you feel right at home! I hope I'm not too late on welcoming you, since you seem really friendly yourself! Welcome, welcome to the forums, friend, and I hope you're having a great evening so far! (:

As mentioned, you can visit the ROM Hacking board and the Battling board anytime you wish! I have next to nothing on knowledge about ROM Hacks, so, I'm afraid I can't be much of help aside from cheering you on, but don't hesitate on asking someone for assistance who has a bit more experience in the field! Ah, but I have knowledge about competitive battles, so, if you need a hand with that, I can help you out anytime! c:

So, see you soon, and have a really amazing stay, as I'm sure that you will! If you need anything, I'll be always here to help you out whenever! Have a blast, and have a great evening. :3

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hiya, great to see some competitive battlers around. Welcome to the site !

Back