• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello forumers

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello everyone, I am Sabeleyes, a new forumer around here. I am just going to say Im not exactly a pokemon expert I am probably merely just an ameteur but I hope from here I may get a more plesant experience from playing the games.

I have played a few of them and I am currently playing some on an android emulator, I do not own a 3DS so I cant really get on 6th gen but I do have a DS lite on which I play pokemon white on..

So there you have it a bit about me and why im starting here. Feel free to ask me any questions. Im sure in the futre ill have alot of those.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya, Sabeleyes! Welcome to PC! I'm guessing that you like Sabelye? Did you see it's mega-form? It looks pretty cute! Plus it's said that it's defenses are supposed to go up, so, maybe it'll get some more use in battling!

Aw, hope you can get a 3DS soon! The 6th gen is actually really fun to play on, and plus there's ORAS coming out for it soon, and hooray for 3rd gen remakes! Well, either or, as a fellow pokemon fan, I hope that you will enjoy the pokemon discussions around here! There are different pokemon boards suited for your pokemon gaming desires, so, feel free to check that out, yeah? (:

Indeedy, we look forward on your activity and contributions! We're glad to have you here! If you need anything, all you need to do is ask! And have a fantastic time here on PC! Don't be shy on saying 'hi' to others - they're really friendly. :3

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Heya, Sabeleyes! Welcome to PC! I'm guessing that you like Sabelye? Did you see it's mega-form? It looks pretty cute! Plus it's said that it's defenses are supposed to go up, so, maybe it'll get some more use in battling!

Aw, hope you can get a 3DS soon! The 6th gen is actually really fun to play on, and plus there's ORAS coming out for it soon, and hooray for 3rd gen remakes! Well, either or, as a fellow pokemon fan, I hope that you will enjoy the pokemon discussions around here! There are different pokemon boards suited for your pokemon gaming desires, so, feel free to check that out, yeah? (:

Indeedy, we look forward on your activity and contributions! We're glad to have you here! If you need anything, all you need to do is ask! And have a fantastic time here on PC! Don't be shy on saying 'hi' to others - they're really friendly. :3
    Thanks the the friendly welcome, I feel at home here already.

Years
    I have to say, pretty cool name you got there. So heya, welcome to PC Sableyes! Apparently as Dragon said, its new Mega seems to be kinda tankish given that huge gem it carries as a shield, can't wait to play OR/AS and feel like I'm 11 all over again!

And yeah I know how you feel, not everyone transitions to the new generation straight away but I'm sure you can get a 3DS soon so you can get to see what 6th Gen is like, it's pretty awesome so far in my opinion, and with OR/AS on the way I'm sure old fans will be coming back. Dragon recommended the various Pokemon boards here if you're interested in discussing the different aspects of the franchise, including the games.

We do look forward to seeing you contribute to PC, and I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way. If you want to chat or just need a bit of settling in, feel free to hit me up with a message! My profile's always open to them. I'll see ya around the forums okay?

- Hikamaru

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I have to say, pretty cool name you got there. So heya, welcome to PC Sableyes! Apparently as Dragon said, its new Mega seems to be kinda tankish given that huge gem it carries as a shield, can't wait to play OR/AS and feel like I'm 11 all over again!

And yeah I know how you feel, not everyone transitions to the new generation straight away but I'm sure you can get a 3DS soon so you can get to see what 6th Gen is like, it's pretty awesome so far in my opinion, and with OR/AS on the way I'm sure old fans will be coming back. Dragon recommended the various Pokemon boards here if you're interested in discussing the different aspects of the franchise, including the games.

We do look forward to seeing you contribute to PC, and I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way. If you want to chat or just need a bit of settling in, feel free to hit me 9up with a message! My profile's always open to them. I'll see ya around the forums okay?

- Hikamaru
    Yeah, about Pokemon ORAS, I may think about getting a 3DS and maybe Alpha for christmas, lil Mega sabeleye has bought me into the game and im hyped about it now. And about the board, I see there is a board for the upcoming remakes which indeed I will be on alot to see some new stuff about it scince 3rd gen is my fav gen :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC! It's okay if you're not a pokemon expert, the important thing is that you love pokemon! Just dropping by to say hi! You can browse in the clubs and join pokemon fans and their allegiance towards types, or just anything about pokemon. Hopefully you'll have a good time here in PC! Feel free to VM/PM on any questions you have!

Back