• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
    Hey, I'm pretty new here. I've been playing hacks for probably half a year and have had this account for about 2 months but I've just now started posting.

So if anyone wants to talk about different hacks or ideas im open to people pm me. So, bye!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there teddybear! Welcome, welcome to PC! I've been playing hacks for quite sometime, and they're all pretty cool. What's your favourite hack to play? I'm really starting to like Liquid Crystal a lot more, which I do recommend if you haven't played it already! Of course, as always, all our hacks are all found within the ROM Hackings section!

So yeah, I'm glad that you've start to post at last, and I really hope that you will be active along with us! If there's any problems or questions that you have, you can ask anyone of the staff members you see before you, so, don't be shy on messaging anyone of them! <33

Be seeing you, and I hope that we'll become great friends sometime! Have an amazing stay! <33

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I've been playing hacks since who knows when, but I really enjoyed them! There are more hacks now, but you can check them out in the Hacks Studio. But thank goodness you decided to be active on PC! Welcome person10101 and hopefully you will enjoy your stay!

Years
    Hey Person, welcome to PC! Good to meet you. n~~n

Good to hear, our hacks are fantastic here so there's always something to try out and give feedback on. I haven't played them for a while but am very much hoping to when I've a little more time and interest. Gotta try out Light Platinum first given all the good feedback it has received. :')

See you around, yes? If you need anything you're free to give our staff members a call anytime. I can't help out much in the ways of hacks but if you're ever interested in making your own you'll find many tools to use in the ROM Hacking category. Cheers!

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
    Hey Person, welcome to PC! Good to meet you. n~~n

Good to hear, our hacks are fantastic here so there's always something to try out and give feedback on. I haven't played them for a while but am very much hoping to when I've a little more time and interest. Gotta try out Light Platinum first given all the good feedback it has received. :')

See you around, yes? If you need anything you're free to give our staff members a call anytime. I can't help out much in the ways of hacks but if you're ever interested in making your own you'll find many tools to use in the ROM Hacking category. Cheers!

Thanks for replying. I was wondering if there was something I could do to give me a little message telling me I have a reply. I had no idea I had a reply on here. And yes, I loved light platinum. It was the first one I played

Back