• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hELLO Hello

Ressen

Mega Sceptile
    Years
    Hey guys! I'm Ressen and I'm new here.
    I hope I'll enjoy my time here with you, my fellow Pokemon lovers. :)

Years
    And a lovely hello to you too! It's nice to see you here at PC, Ressen.

I'm pretty confident you will enjoy your time here at PC because well, we love having new faces around no matter what sort of Pokemon fan they are. Why not tell us a bit about yourself, such as what your fave Pokemon is or the reason for joining? We are a diverse community with loads of fun topics here you can contribute to, Pokemon or not.

Have fun here Ressen and if you need help you can ask any staff members in the bold usernames, or feel free to chat with fellow members. I'll be sure to catch you around the forums, and yeah it's been nice to welcome you today! See ya around yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm with ya, as a fellow pokemon lover, I'm definitely looking forward on discussing the pokemon topics with you! And welcome to PC, friend! Nice to meet you this morning!

And yes, as said, we definitely want you to tell us a little bit about yourself sometime, to help you settle into the forum! I also hope that you'll settle onto the forum quickly and see what you like! Mmm, and have a blast, friend, and I hope to see you soon! I'm always here to help you when you need it. <33

Cheers!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Trust me when I say you will most definitely make your day here on PC! If you're into competitive battling, then be at this year's get together on July 5th! Hope to see you there! There's so much to explore in PC, so much to be in! If you're bored, head down to the Trivia section because afterwards you won't be bored! If you want to get moved, have a laugh, or just be amazed, then head on down to Fanfiction section! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have further questions or want to talk! Welcome to PC Ressen!

Back