• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of a Master

Years
    Welcome back, Master! <3 It has been too long indeed.

Several things have changed since 2010 so you're in for some re-exploring to get familiar with this place again. Be sure to stick around this time, all right? There are many amazing people who would love to get to know you, especially those DBZ fans. ;P

See you around and have a good time once again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mater Krillinnnnnn! Hai! I don't think we've ever met before though, but, nice to see you here! Welcome, welcome to the forums. <33

Haaaah, I used to love watching Dragon Ball Z all the time, especially the Frieza arc, which was awesomeee. Mmm, but yes, you're more than welcome to check out the new stuff that goes around here! The New Updates thread can keep you covered! <33

Mmm, and have a nice stay! Lemme know if you need anything; I'm always on your side, Krillin! And have a great Sunday! (:

Back