• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and Salutations Pokemon Community

EC3

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Hello Everyone
    I've been a diehard pokemon fan since it debuted and loved it ever since. Ive signed up on this forum to make new friends, get some trades in, and expand my love for pokemon with people who understand the joy the games bring. Here are a few poke facts about me:

Favorite Starter Types
    : All the Fire- Types no question

First Pokemon Game
    : Pokemon Sapphire for Gameboy Advance SP

Pokemon Games I Own
    : Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Black, Black 2, Y

Favorite Region:
    : Sinnoh

Favorite Character:
    : Tracy Sketchit

Favorite Pokemon Movie:
    : The Power of One

What I Hated Most about the Anime:
    : The G.S. Ball

Well thanks to all who have read this post about me. I hope to meet some friendly people in the community.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahhh, I really love Pokemon 2000! Seeing all those Legendary Birds, and Lugia was pretty awesome, and I liked the soundtrack coming from it! Definitely one of my favourite pokemon movies of all time, along but a few others, but yup! Mmm, hope you're liking your stay here so far, and biiig welcome to PC, pal!

So yeah, head on over to the Trade section if you want to have some trading with the other members here! You can check out the Quick trade board, as well as the different trading shops around there! Ah, but of course, feel free to have a feel around the forum to check out the boards that you see and would like to visit, just so that you can have more options. <33

Annnnd I hope you enjoy your stay! Contact any one of the mods if you need a hand with anything! I'm always happy to help. C:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yeah! Fire power people! Let me tell you, I am such a fire lover and appreciate that others honor them the same way! Well, maybe not that much for Chimchar and Tepig, but adore the rest! No questions cause the best out of all is Charizard!

As for my first game, it was actually Pokemon Yellow... Pikachu got on my nerves cause I couldn't evolve it and it always said " pika". Annoying, but Charizard and Zaptos were my saviors.

So you're favorite region is Sinnoh? Good for you! Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you head on to Warriors of Sinnoh club and join us? We can always use one more member and we are totally about Sinnoh. Like right now our current topic is who is better out of Leafeon and Glaceon. We're stumped a bit, so we can use someone like you who also appreciates Sinnoh. Just head on to the Pokemon Clubs section and sign up! Hope to see you there!

As for anime, that is one thing I hate but not the most. I TOTALLY HATE THE FACT THAT ASH NEVER AGES! HE'S STILL TEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! Yep, I hated anime afterwards I figured out the pattern. As for the movie, I loved it! Such touching movies pokemon does; they are way better than the anime. Anyway, enough talk from me. Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions you have. Hopefully you'll enjoy PC and welcome to our community EC3!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Power of One was a great movie, but sadly, I don't remember much things from it; it's been almost a decade since I had seen it, which explains why, haha. What was your favorite part? Sinnoh's one of my favorite region, too. In my list of top-five, it's ranking right at four. First is Hoenn, second is Johto, third Kalos, fourth, of course, is Sinnoh, and fifth would be Unova. Fire-type starters are great! My personal favorite is Charmander; that little Pokémon is simply adorable. Plus, Charizard, its final evolution, has two mega-forms, which makes it even more awesome.

Anyway, I hope you like it here, and have fun hanging around. Try to stick here as much as you possibly can; the more you do, the more friends you'll be able to make, and the more enjoyable you'll find this place to be. See ya!

Years
    Oh god yay Tracey fans. I preferred him over Brock and sometimes feel like I'm the only one... :( He was pretty cute and fun to watch but my all-time favorite anime characters will probably be Clemont and May! They're adorable. ♥

Anyways, welcome to PC. Diehard Pokemon fans are so very welcome here - we love having big fans join us and get involved in the discussions. Since you enjoy the Sinnoh region I'd love for you to post around the Fourth Generation board when you have the chance. Don't miss out on chatting about D/P/Pt! ;P

You're sure to meet plenty of awesome peeps so stick around. If you'd like to chat then feel free to send me a message anytime, yes? See you around!

Back