• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the one and hopefully only jerzo

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Hey all,

A little about myself... I'm a math teacher, I'm a huge nerd, and I've been playing Pokemon most my life... Lol

I found this site by accident, while googling room hacks, and let me tell you it's been love at first sight!

I hope to get to know you all over time and play a lot of creative hacks as well!

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    It also may be worth mentioning that I work off of a tablet since I cannot afford a computer at the moment. Its a long story and I blame minecraft!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Hey Jerzo. Welcome to the Pokéommunity, glad to meet you. Usually someone else would greet you, but HI. If you like ROM Hacks then stop over to its thread right here. I'm sorta a math geek, maybe you can teach us a few things :p You stopped by at the right time too. The PokéCommunity Get-Together is going on, and there's some Minecraft going on too, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have Fun Jerzo! Nice to meet you!

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    I'm trying to figure out how to add banners to my signature, its really hard to edit without a computer lol. What is this get together? Is it like IRL?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    That's some complicated stuff. Ask the mods, they'll help you. Anyway, this nerd says hello to you and greets you warmly. Welcome to PC and may life treat you good. Hopefully life will. Just Spheal with it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey, welcome to the forums, jerzo! C: Well, huge nerds unite! Nah, but, we're all here as fans of the series anyhow. o/

I'm trying to figure out how to add banners to my signature, its really hard to edit without a computer lol. What is this get together? Is it like IRL?

Ah, to add banners, you have to either make, or get other images online and save them on your computer, and the image must be hosted on the internet. And then, you to go to your user CP, and go to 'Edit you signature'. On that text box, you take the url of the image you've saved and uploaded somewhere like imgur, or photobucket, and wrap it around
    tags, like so:

HTML:
    [img]https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/6390/2013/08/p4a_card_spin.gif[/img]
    Which would turn out like this on your signature, for example:

Hope that make sense! :3 And yuppers, check out the ROM Hacking section if you want to check out the latest hacks there! The Hacks Showcase has all of the finished ones, so have a party! Hope you have fun, and cheers! Check out as many boards and topics as you like here! <33

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
    Thank you, i guess I just gotta find a computer before I can have a banner, because Android has to make everything harder then it needs to be.

Back