• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatsup!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Hey whatsup guys im Tronmaster(Daniel) im 17 and i used to live in New Hampshire moved to my grandparents country Dominincan Republic i met romhackin in 2012 started in Whack a Hack tryed to start some proyects there but no luck so here i am now 2 years after willing to start a new proyect and hoping to get helping hands, i hope to get along with you folks!!!

Years
    Hi there Daniel, welcome to PC! Good to meet you. :)

You'll get all the help you'll need in the ROM Hacking sections so check that out! Plenty of neat resources and knowledgeable people willing to help so there is no shortage of assistance. I don't know much about hacking at all but I'm sure you'll find answers before you know it. Much luck. :3

Enjoy your time and be sure to ask one of the staff members if you're ever confused with how things work around PokeCommunity. We're always glad to help!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yah! A new member! Welcome to PC Daniel! Feel free to head on to the resources section for tools and tutorials about rom hacking! Really helped me when I tried it out! Hopefully life's treating you well and have a good day! Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions or just to chat! Welcome again Daniel!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Yah! A new member! Welcome to PC Daniel! Feel free to head on to the resources section for tools and tutorials about rom hacking! Really helped me when I tried it out! Hopefully life's treating you well and have a good day! Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions or just to chat! Welcome again Daniel!

Hey thanks Cabbage!! dont worry if i have any doubts i wont think twice in asking a Logical Cabbage! lol thanks again hope we get along

Braxien

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to The Poke Community Forums, Daniel! It's fantastic to meet you.

If you need any advice or want to browse other hacks made by members of the community, I would advise taking a look at the ROM Hacking section! There are several helpful and easy-to-use resources there, alongside intelligent people who can tell you all you need to know!

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohohoho, I know that we'll get along juuuuust great! A very super special awesome to the forums goes to you, bud! :3

I've visited the Dominican Republic once; it wasn't perfect, but, the sights and things to do around there is quite lovely! Mmm, but yeah, the ROM Hacking board is popular and so, you can check that out if you're into ROM Hacking. And I wish you luck on your future projects! There are plenty of guides, tools, and resources you can use~~

Have a happy day! And a wonderous stay upon PC, yeah? Cheers, and I'd love to be friends with you soon!

Back