• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyoine!!

Years
    Hello! I'm Chris, I've became a pokemon fans since 8 years old, and played all pokemon version from RBY > GSC > RSE > FRLG > DPP > HGSS > BW > B2W2 to X & Y. And yeah, I have pokemon cards too. I kept them well in a card album. As for anime, I have watched until X & Y season. And my all-time favourite pokemon is Vaporeon. Hope everything goes well, and nice to meet all of you!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Vaporeon is a good eeveelution, but Flareon has to be the best one out there. Fire power rules! Playing all those games can be a load of work, I still need to play Y but everything else, I am the master. Can't wait for ORAS though! Anyway, welcome to PC Chris and may life treat you well!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooh! Nice; it's kinda uncommon these days to meet new members who have played all of the pokemon games! It's nice to meet you too bud; it's great that you're loving the pokemon games! I used to play the card game too, but eh, all my cards are all put away in my closest. Someday though, some evil mastermind will try to rule the world with pokemon TCG, in which, the time will come to get out the ol' pokemon deck. <33

I love Vaporeon too! It's one of my favourites as well! Glaceon, Espeon, and Umbreon are pretty up there too, imo. Mmm, but yeah, maybe you'll be interested in say, the Pokemon gaming boards around here like the Metal & Color Generation board if you ever feel nostalgic and would want to discuss the Pokemon games for the Game boy color~~

Anywho, don't be shy on leaving me a message if you want to talk or something, and if you want to send a friend request as well, that'd be cool! Meeting new friends is always fun. Well, with that, I bid you toodles for now, and we'll chat later, mmkay? :3

Years
    Hello there Chris, nice to see more long-time fans here! Given you pretty much played all the games you must be a truly dedicated fan of Pokemon, so joining PC was definitely the right thing to do.

Vaporeon is one of my faves too, in fact one of my top three fave Eeveelutions and also I happen to be a fan of Water-type Pokemon so yeah nice choice in your fave Pokemon there. Dragon has recommended some of the Pokemon gaming boards for you, but do check out all of them when you can given the good track record you have with playing the games.

And yeah, I guess that's all for now but hey if you're interested in chatting or making a new friend I'm always open for a message from you, and as Dragon said earlier it's fun to meet new friends here at PC especially if they share interests with you. Have fun and see you!

- Hikamaru

Back