• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey Everyone, its Chuggaaconroy!"-the Chuggaaconroy Fan Club

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
images

Welcome to the Chuggaaconroy Fan Club!

Hey everybody, BlackMagicMaster here and this is the Chuggaaconroy fan club! Here, we talk about one of the most popular Let's Players on Youtube:Emile Rodolfo Rosales-Birou, otherwise known as Chuggaaconroy. These might include his Let's Plays, the different series he has played, new videos, and the funniest (or most rage-inducing) moments from his videos. So if you love Chugga and his videos, sign on up!
Rules:
-Follow all PokeCommunity and FC&G Rules
-Respect is a must in this group
-No trolling, flaming, bashing.
-Remain on topic
-Have fun!

Username:
Favorite Let's Play:
Answer to current topic:

Banners:
Spoiler:

User Bars:
Spoiler:

Members:
Spoiler:

Current topic: What do you think of Xenoblade Choronicles, Chugga's current LP?

Previous topics:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Favorite Let's Play: Pokémon Crystal
Answer to current topic: I discovered him because of Pokémon FireRed being a huge Pokémon fanatic.

Hmm, I wonder why no one else has joined yet.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Username: Wicked3DS
Favorite Let's Play: Pokémon Crystal
Answer to current topic: I discovered him because of Pokémon FireRed being a huge Pokémon fanatic.

Hmm, I wonder why no one else has joined yet.

accepted. Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy it.

i never did end up seeing pokemon crystal. i did see clips of it, such as when he found a shiny koffing and a phanphy

as to why noone is here, this is a relatively new club, so im just waiting for members

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Username: Dawn Defect
Favorite Let's Play: Super Mario Sunshine
Answer to current topic: My first LP of his was Super Mario Sunshine.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Username: Dawn Defect
Favorite Let's Play: Super Mario Sunshine
Answer to current topic: My first LP of his was Super Mario Sunshine.
Accepted. Welcome to the (very barren) Club!

i started to watch Super Mario Sunshine, but never ended up finishing it. i do remember some crazy moments. ( his many red coin failures, and "I GRABBED ON TO THE LEDGE!!!!" as well as the Chucksters.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Thank you! My favorite moment of his LP was definitely when his Gamecube controller batteries died out and he was freaking out lol.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
dang, there must not be very many Chugga fans in the pokecommunity. this club is deader then NCS after fighting Jigglypuff in ssbb

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Username: MurkMire
Favorite Let's Play: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Answer to current topic: "What was your first chuggaaconroy series?"

Oh me, oh my... I have absolutely no idea. If I had to guess, it would be "Super Luigi Galaxy." That one was fun to watch, indeed.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Accepted! welcome Murkmire!

xd gales of darkness was my first one. i found chugga not to long after that one was finished. it was an awesome lp

hmmm... Super Luigi Galaxy. i did end up watching that one, but there isn't much i remember. i do remember the "Great big giant ball of epic fai" moment though

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Name: Lucariokul
Favourite Let's Play: Mixed feelings... I'm stuck between Xenoblade and Kid Icarus.
Answer to current topic: My first series was Kid Icarus. I became hooked.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: Mew
Favorite Let's Play: Any of the Paper Mario ones
Answer to current topic: I believe it was Paper Mario 64.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
accepted. Welcome everyone!.this club is starting to fill up finally

Username: Harmonious Fusion
Favorite Let's Play: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Answer to current topic: My first series was Kid Icarus. I became hooked.

Kid Icarus is definitely my favorite LP. the voice acting was perfect, Chuggas commentary was awesome as always, and the ending was epic!

Favourite Let's Play: Mixed feelings... I'm stuck between Xenoblade and Kid Icarus

Xenoblade is something i am working though right now(or will be once chugga startes recording again.) I never heard of it until chugga started LPing it, but it turned out to be awesome. can't wait until the next part.

Username: Harmonious Fusion
Answer to current topic: Pokémon Crystal

never watched pokemon crystal, but i have seen clips of different moments such as the Phanphy encounter or the shiny koffing and those were pretty awesome

Username: Mew
Favorite Let's Play: Any of the Paper Mario ones
Answer to current topic: I believe it was Paper Mario 64.

the only paper mario LP i've watched so far is the Super Paper Mario one, an d i must say he did a very good job of it

now that we have more memberes, i can start the next topic. so here it is!
What do you think of Xenoblade Choronicles, Chugga's current LP?
Like I said, i never heard of the game before Chugga started the LP, but i have to say he's been doing a phenomenal job, and im really getting hooked on this game

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I never bothered to watch it, mostly because I'd prefer to watch games I can see myself enjoying. If that makes any sense.

But, most of his LP's are games I do, would, and have owned. ;P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz
Favorite Let's Play: Pokemon Crystal!
Answer to current topic: I never really knew about Xenoblades until Chuggaa mentioned it, so I never bothered to follow that LP. STILL WAITING FOR POKEMON PLATINUM LP! :D

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Username: LilJz
Favorite Let's Play: Pokemon Crystal!
Answer to current topic: I never really knew about Xenoblades until Chuggaa mentioned it, so I never bothered to follow that LP. STILL WAITING FOR POKEMON PLATINUM LP! :D
accepted. welcome LilJz!

am i the only one in this club that hasnt seen pokemon crystal? seems that way to me

you should watch Xenoblade. if you like RPGs of any kind, you'll love this game. (also, it's a good time to start, seeing as chugga hasn't been uploading at all for the past few months

i don't think a platinum lp is coming any time soon, as chugga has just recently completed XD: Gale of Darkness and he isn't prone to do two lps of the same series too close together

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I know, that's why I can't wait for it x)

But the closest one he ever did was after FireRed, he did Crystal after 2 LPs. And right after Crystal, he did the post game of FireRed. So that gives me hope that in the next few months we can maybe expect a Platinum xD

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
at the rate it's going, xenoblade is going to take the better part of next year. its a long game

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
even then, chugga's not even halfway though the game yet. this might be as long if not longer then his okami lets play

Back