• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    But in truth in the world, this route is Route 101. So Hoenn Route 101.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    It's also route 101 in the anime, so yeah.

Also, I hope giving myself mail isn't a problem since it's mostly for character development and all that jazz.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not dead btw! I will post! Some day soon ;; sorry.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I messed ;_; I'm so sorry. It's 101, not 301. I just got confused because Hoenn was Region III, y'know.

Also, I checked up on the capture attempts and posted accordingly.

jombii

Years
  • Yes. It's up to you since it will also be up to you to develop your Pokemon's characters.

Just be reasonable.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Posted my capture post part 2. Hope that the prankster Aipom stays in XD.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Posting my first IC post. Chompy is goIng to be a handful when he's a Feraligatr... xD

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • gangueevee is ACCEPTED with condition! Although, I'm still iffy on the thought that you're not the one who really wrote your SU. I expect this kind of quality with your posts, is that okay?

Oh crap. Welp, how am I gonna handle this.....I shall see if I can be able to. I swear, if I don't reach up to your expectations,then I'm sorry. Also, if you're wondering why I wasn't here for a while, my internet provider took away the internet without telling my mom through the phone. I got it back today, and I'll be able to finally go back on track now.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gonna be out for the weekend. Hope when i'm back, that i can catch a Buneary. Female one.

jombii

Years
  • Gangueevee: I'll provide some leeway. Just be sure to properly format your posts and keep coherent thoughts.

Always return to your character. You will be fine.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Oof, finally posted. As you can see, it's a half-hearted at the end, couldn't come up words in my head.

I might possible capture Buneary... who'd have a crush on her trainer later on, even carrying at after evolving into a Lopunny... lol.

Oddball_

Years
  • Don't pick on Lillipup! Different style capture, but it made sense in my head :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Everyone and their femald bunearys... Maybe I'll catch a male one just to spite those who thinks it should be female :p

Oddball_

Years
  • Everyone and their femald bunearys... Maybe I'll catch a male one just to spite those who thinks it should be female :p

Hmm... at least they're not more male Charmanders. There was a plague of them in begin again. Oh and if it makes you feel any better the one that I fought could have been male. :3

Feel better now? Have a Jelly baby anyway.

Back