• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen craziest thing?

Years
  • what is your craziest thing that you have done in R/S ???

mine is:

i was fishing feebas for over 12 hour (and get shiny magicarp), then
    next 90 hours i was trying to get shining feebas for breeding....
    ...now i have 5 full boxes feebas (and i have released over 200)...
    ...finally i get shiny feebas... :p

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • i didnt realise u could breed shinies on ru/sa. i would give anything for shiny feebas.....u so lucky...

Soph

Years
  • yah but u cant breed a shiny without a shiny can u? i mean, u woulsdnt have got one without the shiny magicarp, right?

Soph

Years
  • NO DITTO ON RU/SA, DUH! jason do u play Ru/Sa? likely not judgin by that last remark....:P

Soph

Years
  • uh huh and just how am i supposed to breed a ditto from G/S/C wioth Ru/Sa if they noi compatible? i got a shiny ditto on silver, i have about 5 shiny pokes on silver.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Since alternate color is no longer based on IVs, breeding an alternate color Pok?mon with another shouldn't up you chances at all. It worked in GSC due to the IV based alternate color system, but RS no longer does that.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • CRAZY? YOU WANT CRAZY?
    I will tell you crazy:
    Once I was trying to get a Skitty- For four hours! Once I found one, I found it was a female, but I wanted a male, so it took me 27 hours!
    Then I continued playing the game until I got to Fortree City, and traded for a Skitty (I don't know why) and found out that it was a male! I'm so stupid...

Last edited:
    Years
  • well your newbie Jirachi......Welcome....
    im also newbie like you....i just registered few days ago....
    pretty crazy skitty thing....27h....

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Tonu said:
    well your newbie Jirachi......Welcome....
    im also newbie like you....i just registered few days ago....
    pretty crazy skitty thing....27h....
    I'm not a newbie, I am the British Jirachi from the old Pokecommunity, and you may remember me with my remark: guys and gals.

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Hey dont call Jirachi a newbie peple, its their gaming skills. DCOnt call anyone a newbie its rude so TOmu, your a newbie... Fine... I got a Shiny SKitty yesterday on R116 Male

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • k let's not insult each other calling one another "newbie"... everyone was a new player once in their life.

If you found a female skitty, you can easily breed for more skitties. (and this apply to all breed-able female pokemon too)

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Nothing too crazy, but I redid my entire team and raised them all from eggs. Actually, I'm still not done with this. I am also in the process of breeding a shiny Vulpix, shiney Ninetales is so cool!

Years
  • I haven't done anything too crazy, but I wanted to say, that it's really refreshing to see people say not to call others newbies. I really hate that term, because you only have to be called a newbie once, for everyone to think you are one, and in any case, we were all beginners once!

Back