• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Black Magic

What should the new clan name be?

• Electrifying Black Yin (Zekrom)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blazing Judgment (Arceus)

• Stratum Force (Mega Diancie)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Black Magic

q83GhPp.jpg

Clan Members

Nah (Zekrom52, Princess Booty), clan leader

AmourPearlShipper (KorpiklaaniVodka, TORNADUS-T LOL, AmourPearlShipper)

eros (fletchy, erosx)

Lycanthropy (Aerocheese)

Anrin Deo Avis (Anrin Das, Anrin Davis Ryan, Anrin N, Anrin Deo Avis)

Hanaaa (Anna Valkyria, Anna Brunehilde)

This is the discussion and chat thread and stuff for the PokeCommunity League clan Black Magic. Please don't hesitate to ask your fellow clan members for advice or some battles. BTB also has a number of resources that may be helpful to you as well.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I vote Slowbro. Because Mega Swolebro is OP. I mean just look at this.

Or Heracross. Idek let's get other suggestions.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Hey, sorry I'm late, I am Shax, Showdown is TehShax, and ORAS is Kimothy. I can provide plenty of good pokemon sets in those if we need them for training or whatever. So yeah, I'm somewhat new to the Showdown thing, I've mostly used it to make teams, never battled on it. I am a mediocre battler, currently sitting around 1400 in battlespot singles, mostly because I don't use 'good' pokemon. So yeah, I vote Zorua, Lapras, or Nidoking. Because they are all powerful, but overlooked.

Also, I'm on the EST, as far as time zones work, I can be contacted easily at [email protected]

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • So I made a team that should do somewhat well, the only thing I lack is a special wall. Currently running Celebi, Mega Altaria, Keldeo(Calm Mind/Expert Belt set), Bisharp, Infernape, and Staraptor. Any suggestions would be great, thinking I might switch Keldeo for Coil Competitive Milotic w/ Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Calm Mind, @Leftovers.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • My Battle Server name is Aerocheese. The timezone here is UTC+1, which makes it quite a lot harder to be active in the American evenings, but I can be online at random times during my daytime in the weekends.

As for the team name and mascot, I don't really have inspiration at this very moment and I think it's better to create a name agreeing with our play style. If we cannot think of a decent mascot, we always have a backup: Zekrom.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I vote Slowbro. Because Mega Swolebro is OP. I mean just look at this.

Or Heracross. Idek let's get other suggestions.
    lmao is that really a thing XD

So I made a team that should do somewhat well, the only thing I lack is a special wall. Currently running Celebi, Mega Altaria, Keldeo(Calm Mind/Expert Belt set), Bisharp, Infernape, and Staraptor. Any suggestions would be great, thinking I might switch Keldeo for Coil Competitive Milotic w/ Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Calm Mind, @Leftovers.
    You don't necessarily have to put a special wall on your team. Your team can very well go an offensive route with the Pokemon you have. But it's up to you, you can do balance as well and put in a special tank/wall.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Oh, missed it. Server name is jakemusicnote. Because originality is overrated.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • You don't necessarily have to put a special wall on your team. Your team can very well go an offensive route with the Pokemon you have. But it's up to you, you can do balance as well and put in a special tank/wall.
    Thanks, I tried it out in OU on the PC server, but with nobody there, I only came out 1-1. Also, after seeing that shirt, I vote Slowbro too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright, I guess we'll go with Slowbro then as our mascot. Now we need a clan name. Maybe, like, The Swolebros or #teamSwolebro or some shit. Idk I suck at coming up with names for stuff. Help me out here.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Alright, I guess we'll go with Slowbro then as our mascot. Now we need a clan name. Maybe, like, The Swolebros or #teamSwolebro or some ****. Idk I suck at coming up with names for stuff. Help me out here.
    Name Suggestions:
    #UMadBro?
    GetSwoleBro
    NoMoSloBro
    SwoleBroNation
    RandomWordsAndStuff

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • Has anyone actually made teams and all that yet? Should we arrange a "Training Day" to see if we can test out our teams on each other?
    I have 2 decent OU teams, and an absolutely terrible UU Team.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have some shitty teams all ready. Pretty sure that a couple of the others do as well.
    But yeah, once we settle on a name, it'd be good to sometime get on and battle each other. You can always ask someone to battle and practice with too if you want.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright so wolf kinda wants all the clans to have their mascots and names decided upon by noon (noon in our timezone anyway) today, so unless people say that they really wanna do something else in the next hour or 2 after the time of this post we're gonna go with The Swolebro Nation as our clan name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back