• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick a Trainer Class for the person above you!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
The rules of this game are pretty simple! Just as the title implies, all you need to do is pick a Trainer Class for the person above you, and give your reasoning behind it. You can choose a Trainer Class based on their theme, username, profile colors, personality, posting style, interests, or basically anything you can think of.

It's perfectly fine if you specify which game(s) the Trainer Class is from, because their designs may vary from game to game (or alternatively, you could just post a sprite or a picture). If you really wanna think outside the box, feel free to pull something straight from the anime, or even make up your own Trainer Class! Just use your own discretion when doing so, okay? (Also, please be mindful and respect the person above you!)

Now it's time for the obligatory examples!

Example:
Person 1
Hmm, now what Trainer Class would people see me as?

Person 2
You would be a Guitarist, because I know you really like rock music!

Person 3
I think you'd be a Swimmer, because you have a really aquatic theme right now!

Person 4
You definitely have to be a Coordinator, because your profile is so well-designed! =D

Person 5
Well there's no doubt you're a Ninja Boy, because you always ninja me in every single Pokémon Trivia thread! >:(

Person 6
You're a Gamer, because you're really active at the Video Games section!

...and so on!

With that out of the way, let the games begin!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

You are a Bug Catcher because you adore Swadloon so much!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
You'd be an Ace Trainer, cause you always seem so...... big to me. :/ Like, super cool I guess?

yoEhioo.jpg

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
This one's pretty obvious, the only people who use Magikarp/Gyarados are Fishermen.

Years
You remind me of an Aroma Lady, or something like that, you know, because of your avatar :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Flare, there's no doubt that you're a Yoshi Tamer! Okay, just kidding haha. Your class should totally be a Player, because there's a protagonist in your avatar!

Back