• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone actually played the PMD - Light, Blazing & Stormy Adventure Squad Games?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I suppose the PMD - Light, Blazing & Stormy Adventure Squad Games, were never released outside Japan (or were they?) & they don't seem to be available for download anywhere either.

But even so, has anyone by some chance been able to get those games & actually played them?

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Aah. Games for WiiWare. I've never played these personally but they seem kinda neat. I don't think most people have a clue what these are though as I'm 100% sure they didn't get released outside of Japan as you said.
    You can find Shiny Pokémon which is cool though!

Ya, I'm sure many people wouldn't know those games existed.

I would really want to know though, why they weren't released outside of Japan, coz they seemed kinda cool.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never heard of them, actually, until they were mentioned here. They sound very interesting, though; it would've been nice if there were some screenshots of these three games around the web.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I've heard they weren't well received. I've even seen people saying we're lucky that GTI is given to us, as these games totally suck, or so according the reviews and comments I've seen from the web! :o

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I've never heard of them, actually, until they were mentioned here. They sound very interesting, though; it would've been nice if there were some screenshots of these three games around the web.

There are screenshots available on the web, just type in the names of the games & you can see what they look like :)

I've heard they weren't well received. I've even seen people saying we're lucky that GTI is given to us, as these games totally suck, or so according the reviews and comments I've seen from the web! :o

I wonder why those games wouldn't be well received, I mean unlike other PMD Games where your Starter was personality based, in these three games, you could actually choose what Starter you'd like to be & from what I've read, the games got quite decent ratings.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    There are screenshots available on the web, just type in the names of the games & you can see what they look like :)

I wonder why those games wouldn't be well received, I mean unlike other PMD Games where your Starter was personality based, in these three games, you could actually choose what Starter you'd like to be & from what I've read, the games got quite decent ratings.

I'm not sure I haven't play the games myself. 3 things I'm sure of are when it come to PMD, people cares about the mechanic from the games, available Pokémon and most importantly the plot!

The quizes are actually fundamental. Sure, not everyone likes the result Pokémon they received. But I believe quite a lot of people enjoyed those unique questions! It was a whole new experience, completely different from the core games. :)

Back