• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Invited to Dragon's Halloween Party~!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • You're Invited to Dragon's Halloween Party~!

Yaaaas, so, as everyone realized, Halloween, or October 31st, is just a few days away so, I thought it'd be fun to throw some activities for that time! Even if you don't celebrate Halloween, it's okay! This will also be worthwhile for you! So, starting on Wednesday October 28th EST, Celebrations! will hold some activities lined up for you! Read on to learn more details:

#1: PC Wide - Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt

Here, I'm going to arrange for you guys to go on a scavenger hunt to find some forms of candy throughout this entire forum, like so:

Or something to that nature. There will be hints or other small clues on where to find them! You can work with groups, but just remember that the first person to find them all will receive a prize (which I will go in more detail soon!) The people who complete the challenge will also be able to be on a raffle for prizes too (which will be covered up more too).

#2. Celebrations! Posting Party

So, there will also be a posting challenge here on Celebrations, for points! You'll get 10 points for each post you do here on Celebrations (which yes, includes the User Appreciation thread as well as the User Accomplishment thread), as well as 20 points for each thread you make here. The goal is to get 50 points by October 31st! If you do manage to get the points, you will be able to participate in the raffle for prizes! (and no, posting on this thread doesn't count)

#3. Join us in the VG Music Room!

So at around the 30th and the 31st, there's going to be a spooky theme on the VGM room, hosted by the Video Games section and the creators/staff of the PC VGM room. Feel free to read this for more details about our VGM room, and I hope we can see you there!

Prizes

So, from the raffle and from the scavenger hunt, you may be able to win one of these prizes that will be paid & provided my yours truly:

- Supporter ship to Crystal Status (Crystal is the best I can do for now ;; sorry)
    - A $20 Gaming Card code towards PSN, Nintendo, Microsoft, Steam, or any other gaming card that you may like.

- An Emblem!

Which may be subject to change, so just keep an eye on it!​

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Pardon the tardiness of the scavenger hunt folks, as I'm still getting everything ready! Meanwhile, allow me to open up, the posting event!

Celebrations! Posting Party Event

The goal of this posting challenge is to post around Celebrations, trying to get 50 points in all! You'll get 10 points for each post you do here on Celebrations (which yes, includes the User Appreciation thread as well as the User Accomplishment thread), as well as 20 points for each thread you make here. Again, the goal is to get 50 points by October 31st! If you do manage to get the points, you will be able to participate in the raffle for prizes! (and no, posting on this thread doesn't count)

You can record your progress on this thread! So good luck, and have a blast. <33

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The scavenger hunt will be done soon! Meanwhile, Leme introduce you to the Halloween battling Ladder tournament!

The Halloween Random Battling Crash n' Bash

Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8980747#post8980747

You guys will go on PC's Pokemon Showdown server, where you will go on the Halloween Random Ladder, and battle on that to try and get wins. At the end, the top three placements upon the ladder will be able to be part of the Celebrations! Halloween raffle to win awesome prizes! Feel free to read the guidelines for more info.

Good luck to all! <33

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Okaaaay, it's now time for the Scavenger Hunt!

PC Wide - Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt

So, all you guys need to do, is find a few pieces of candy around PC! Here are the hints on where to locate them:

#1: Woke up, became a Pokemon, named after a God. Time for some exploring!
    #2: A game speculation - Zygarde might be anime only? Hmmmm... maybe the Japanese and the English website can tell us more.
    #3: A Holmes trial - patience is the key.
    #4: A RP Currency
    #5: A New Election
    #6: Mega Lopunny... Mega Gardevoir... Keledo maybe? I can't choose my favourite to battle with! Might be a little... over used though?
    #7: I'm a Milotic. What are you? Let's randomly battle as a community!
    #8: TITANS!
    #9: Your egg is hatching!
    #10: Happy Anniversary... Happy Anniversary... Happy Anniversary...

So, once you've found one or a few, please PM me the link of where you've found them, okay? Remember, the first one who finds all 10 will receive a prize of their choosing from the list! In the case of which not all of them are found, the ones who find the most will win (in which yes there can be ties).

Because this was.. delayed a bit, I'll give you guys until November 2nd to finish up. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Congrats to the winner of the Scavenger Hunt: Lycanthropy!
    As such, you can pick any prize that you like from the list. 8D

As for the rest of you who are legible for the raffle, check back tonight to find out the winner for that too. Thanks for participating. <33

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • What, I won? I didn't expect that to be honest. Yay!
    As for the prize, I pick the supportership. That way my favorite Pokémon forum gets a nice Halloween treat too. Thanks a lot, Shawn!

Back