• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Secret Base Design Contest

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • GT 13 Super Secret Base Design Contest
    Info
    Hello everyone! Welcome to GT 13's Super Secret Base Design Contest! In this event, you have 2 weeks to design a winter/holiday themed Super Secret Base in your Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire game. Be as creative as you can, and make your Super Secret Base a nice holiday hangout! You can put up some Pokemon dolls, place down some carpets, set up some mood lighting, even your location and choice of Pokemon team will be considered as a part of your theme!

How Judging Will Work!
    Share your secret base QR code here in the thread, and at least one photo or screenshot of your base. After the two week entry period is over, the entries will be judged over a period of three days. Remember, every little detail matters! The winner will be announced on the final day of the Get Together. Judges will include myself and Milotic.

Helpful Tips

• Over the two week entry period, you're encouraged to capture flags and rank up your Super Secret Base. While your Super Secret Base rank won't be taken into account for the judging, having a higher rank gives you access to a greater variety of decorations, and the more options you have, the more opportunities you have to be creative!

• If you have a secret base already, and want to take part in the contest without losing your existing base, just make your new winter themed Super Secret Base, generate the QR code, post it in the thread, and don't save. This way we'll be able to read in the data from your new winter base, and once you restart your game, your existing base will still be intact
      1.%20smile.gif

Prizes!
    Everyone who submits an entry will get an automatic emblem for participation! In addition, we'll also give out a special emblem to the first, second, and third place entries! Have fun everyone ^_^

css credit: original by Mana with modifications by Achromatic and Sopheria

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alright! I can't wait to see what you guys are going to make for the contest. Good luck y'all~ :3

Years
  • My base has a wintery feel but you'll remain nice and toasty due to it's location!
    It's split into a welcome area, a relaxing area and a hang-out area, with lighting and music that add to the mood!

image.jpg1_zpsycmziwu9.jpg

Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Spoonacross, I love your base! Looks like a nice toasty place to hang out during the cold winter months :)

We're going to extend the entry period to the 24th, and also due to the number of entries we'll only do first place and participation emblems. That might change though depending on whether or not we get more entries.

Two more days for entries guys, if you'd like to enter, be sure to have your submission in by then!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Here's my attempt!
    That's totally snow outside, not ash! So come inside and get warmed up c:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Here's my attempt!

Spoiler:

Great entry, Sukyandaru! I always thought the ash on Route 113 was snow back when I was a kid, so this fits quite well! Loving your base, and also the double Delibird battle :3

And with that we'll be wrapping up submissions! We'll be announcing the results tomorrow, stay tuned :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Here's my attempt!

Spoiler:

My base has a wintery feel but you'll remain nice and toasty due to it's location!
    It's split into a welcome area, a relaxing area and a hang-out area, with lighting and music that add to the mood!

image.jpg1_zpsycmziwu9.jpg

Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Hey guys! So Candy and I have talked this over, and we liked both entries so much that we decided to give the winner's emblem to both you!

Spoonacross, we thought you did an excellent job with your decorations! The ice-type Pokemon dolls, the music, your battle team, they all combined really well and overall your base did a great job fitting into the theme!

And Sukyandaru, we loved that your base was on Route 113. The ash looks a lot like snow--in a tropic region like Hoenn, you're not going to find a more wintry-looking place :) Your decorations were great too, and the Delibird double battle was a lot of fun!

So, here's the emblem you'll be getting:

0Z8q4iK.png

Great job guys, and again, thanks for entering! We hope you both enjoyed this event ^^

Last edited:

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Aww thanks, and congrats Spoony c:

It took me a while to get to this event so I wasn't able to get flags and stuff for more items, but I enjoyed it! I really hope that you'll continue this event in the future, perhaps with different themes! A big thanks to both you and Milotic! ^-^

Back