MirraJade

Kimono Girl

Female
Australia
Seen August 19th, 2016
Posted July 14th, 2016
31 posts
3.2 Years
Awesome I hope we get it also I loved playing pokémon snap when I was younger I would love for them to bring out a new game but I guess the best we are going to get is pokémon go
:) A family friendly Youtuber who deserves more fans even just a like will make his dayNurfyX Youtube :)
Here is a video of my friends Pokémon card collection if anyone is interested GTD's Video
Picture by Kori / My Twitter

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.3 Years
I know people want a Snap sequel but this re-release is just as great. It makes me start to think which other old Pokemon games will be getting re-releases like this, hopefully it'll be getting an international release as well.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ トライク!

Age 17
Male
Village Bridge, Unova
Seen August 3rd, 2017
Posted February 20th, 2017
1,625 posts
3.7 Years
First we had the gen 1 main series games, then Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, and now this. What's next? Pokémon Coloseum?
Try Out My Challenge! If You Dare...
The Underground. Home of the Saltiest Snails in the PokeCommunity!
#TeamTrivia / Come Join the Fun!

Imperator161

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,375 posts
10.8 Years
I'm glad to see the continuing trend of Pokemon re-releases, even if they're not available in the US (where I live) yet. I suppose this is to keep the hype coming all year for the twentieth anniversary. Whatever the reason, I wholeheartedly support it.

I don't own a Wii U, and I picked up this game on Wii VC release already, so I probably won't get this version if it becomes available. (Although if enough Pokemon games are re-released exclusively on Wii U, maybe I"ll have to cave and buy one...) I really wish this game were more extensive, though (63 Pokemon, or whatever the total is, isn't a large enough group). I still would prefer a sequel to the far-too-short original game, but it's still a great game, and I would definitely recommend that everyone give it a try (and/or try it again if it's be a while since you last played it).
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197
Advertiser Content