• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey everyone!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hey hey everyone!

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Jappo, 23 years old and a fan of the franchise since my older brother got a hold on a gameboy with Pokemon Blue. I truly started to love the franchise when I got a gameboy color (purple) and pokemon silver for my birthday, and Pokemon always had a special place in my heart since then. Never played pokemon again from generation 3, with the exception of Leafgrean. (sad story)
    2 years ago I stumbled upon a great gift from Arceus, called emulators, and I quickly played through Generation 3 to 5. After that I went and started playing Romhacks, with some favourites being Pokemon Resolute, Pokemon Snakewood and Pokemon Reborn. (never got far with the last 2, not that Pro of a player :P)

Everytime I went throught this site searching for romhacks, I always saw nice and friendly messages of you guys in the different threads. Therefore I would like to be part of this awesome community! :)
    You guys will see me a lot on the latest Romhack threads, searching for the Romhacks I would like to play. I am always up for a good talk or a solid discussion. If you have any questions, be sure to ask them below.

I hope to see you guys a lot on the site, and I hope I will be a good addition to this awesome community!

See ya!

For those of you who want to know, I am interested in Pokemon Cyan at this moment, played the second beta, and had a lot of fun then! So that wil be my first destination! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    For those of you who want to know, I am interested in Pokemon Cyan at this moment, played the second beta, and had a lot of fun then! So that wil be my first destination! :)
    Welcome to PC, jappo! Aah an old school fan c: I'm sctually the same, haven't played pokemon past gen 3 except for short bursts on emulators... I wonder why I never got into hacks o: so Cyan is your recommendation right now?

I did just order a New 3DS and pokemon X though! So now we'll see if these new gens of pokemon are any good, haha.

Best of luck with your forum adventure c:

jappo

Years
    Welp, I dont know if Cyan is my recommendation, since the the game is two beta versions further, and I only liked the small part that was in the second Beta.

But yeah, a buddy of mine showed me an Emulator for android, and then it went downhills for me ;)

Awesome that you ordered a 3ds plus X! Im really curious about how the new games work as well, as me and none of my friends have a 3ds. When is your 3ds coming to your house?

Thanks! you to good luck with your forum and 3DS adventure!

Really glad you like PC so far. ^_^ There really is a lot to do here and the members are great. Welcome to the forum, Jappo!

I've had X and Alpha Sapphire since within a few days of their release and can vouch that they're great, understandable that not everyone can afford them though.. the 3DS systems are still fairly expensive. The 2DS is a good option for others, imho the 3D functionality isn't really anything important and I play my games with it off most of the time.

See you around! Hopefully PC will become one of your online homes. [:

jappo

Years
    @Archy
    Already went on a little adventure throught the Rom hacking section, and yes I see a lot of people who are making Rom hacks because they love the franchise. So I wont be bored for a while. Ill be sure to check out some other sections as well, to see what they have to offer. Cant imagine the crazy theories and speculations on the Sun and Moon section :)
    ------
    @Sheep
    Yeah maybe if I just convince myself to get one this summer, I can bring it along on my journey in Australia ;)

There are a lot of friendly and awesome people on this forum, with the love and greetings on this thread being a good example. Already have a shortcut on my PC set to this site!
    -------

Thank you both for your awesome answers! Have an awesome day and a High five from The Netherlands!

jappo

Years
    Yeah man! I love discovering new regions, new pokémon/fakemon and Romhacks are an awesome way to extend your pokémon playtime! :)
    Welp, we all love the same things, so age is not that important. Having fun is!

Which Romhack is one of your favourites?

Thanks for the welcome and I will be sure not to kidnap you!
    High Five from The Netherlands!

Back