Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.6 Years
I expected a follow-up on the trailer like many said, but nope we were lied again and just got another boring M19-related article. But at least hopefully we'll get an actual Sun & Moon article next month, which CoroCoro really haven't done at all this year since the announcement... and no that boxart tease last month doesn't count.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
15,968 posts
12.7 Years
Does seem this is all we are getting. We know for sure (serebiiconfirmed) that next month's coro coro issue will have info. (Last month they just said we would get info, not that the coro coro issue would provide it...)

Article updated to reflect that.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Sheep

she/her
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
Haha.. I love that panel where it looks like Ash is arguing with Volcanion. Pretty unique relationship and makes me think of the Lucario movie which still stands out to me as one of the best and most emotional. Really do hope this movie's budget won't be too low given extremely poor sales of the movie before it too, as much as I liked the setting of Hoopa and the Clash of Ages this one interests me much much more overall.

Looking forward to more info!
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Male
Seen November 13th, 2019
Posted November 15th, 2018
2,581 posts
9.3 Years
We just have news about the upcoming Pokémon movie from the two pages leaked.

Click here to view the article.
It reveal nothing new , Just some old screenshot !
I'm interest in Ash-Greninja's role in the role , I want to see how he stand against an army of Megevolve pokemon.
The True Beauty of Anime