• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - June 2016

Hack of the Month

• [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313984]Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Broken Timeline[/url

Votes: 43 41.0%
  • [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333361]Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy[/url]

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=358836]Pokémon Sky Twilight Version[/url]

Votes: 42 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

Hack of the Month Voting - June 2016

Hack of the Month is a monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that PokéCommunity's hacking sections have to offer! Each month, three of the best hacks are nominated and pitted against each other, to be voted on by members of the community to decide the winner. The winner's hack thread is then stickied for the duration of the following month, until the next winner is announced. To cast a vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. If you feel a hack deserves to be nominated for Hack of the Month, feel free to suggest a candidate for next month's competition by posting in this thread and it might just get nominated next month!

Eligible hacks

• Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Broken Timeline by destinedjagold
    u0WvQTh.png
    3WkFV6A.png
    AIWsA7G.png
  • Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy by kearnseyboy6
    15_zpstqwm9mzu.png
    5_zpstxwnltq8.png
    02_zpsqmobgzex.png
  • Pokémon Sky Twilight Version by *Luxio//Hacks*
    GrZCdLY.png
    asDO9xf.png
    nnP1PvB.png

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I voted for Pokemon Sky Twilight, I like johto starters a lot.
Also custom evolution for these look very nice.
Very good work!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Luxio//Hacks is the man. He's on my friends list for a reason.
Not to mention that his hack looks better than the other two. No doubt Sky Twilight gets my vote.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Sky twilight all the way, first time I used a Diggersby (ThugsBunny) but aside from the sentimental value it's a really well done hack.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Sky Twilight looks good, but for me RD: Broken Timeline is the better hack, with good plot, storyline, decent graphics and good music.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Please vote for Broken Timeline. The beta is nearly bug free and awesome. And destinedjagold is also a good looking guy{:3}

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 11, 2017
Darn, I was just a couple hours too late. I honestly love all the games but I would've gone with either Sinnoh Legacy or Ruby Destiny. I love the Ruby Destiny series but Sinnoh Legends is very innovative. Although it got the least votes I love how it makes subtle changes and doesn't overload the game with too many new things. Congrats to all the hack makers and I wish much more success in your future!

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Darn, I was just a couple hours too late. I honestly love all the games but I would've gone with either Sinnoh Legends or Ruby Destiny. I love the Ruby Destiny series but Sinnoh legends is very innovative. Although it got the least votes I love how it makes subtle changes and doesn't overload the game with too many new things. Congrats to all the hack makers and I wish much more success in your future!

Poll close on July 1st. I think you still have a week...

Also, Ruby Destiny's miracle comeback is a little strange. They were down huge and now are down by just 5 votes. Not accusing anyone, I'm just surprised.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 11, 2017
Poll close on July 1st. I think you still have a week...

Also, Ruby Destiny's miracle comeback is a little strange. They were down huge and now are down by just 5 votes. Not accusing anyone, I'm just surprised.

Oh, I must've clicked view results by accident. Thanks for the heads up! I ended up going with Sinnoh Legacy since its an innovative hack. I'm a sucker for the underdog too.

Edit: Just realized that its Legacy not Legends my bad

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Wow this must be one of the highest vote counts in recent memory! Congrats to DJG and Luxio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back