Deníz

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund

Male
in Morpheus realm
Seen August 20th, 2016
Posted July 25th, 2016
78 posts
3.8 Years
he will pay the whole game??? that would totally suck imo...

give us 2-3 routes, 1 city, 1-2 trainer fights, and some of the extra gameplay.

am i gettin this wrong or will they show both games entirely?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic592020_2.gif
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.​" - John Lennon

1762-4055-0540
feel free to add me...list of my games on my profile page

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen December 22nd, 2019
Posted December 22nd, 2019
4,251 posts
7.9 Years
he will pay the whole game??? that would totally suck imo...

give us 2-3 routes, 1 city, 1-2 trainer fights, and some of the extra gameplay.

am i gettin this wrong or will they show both games entirely?
The first sentence of the article says that it's a playthrough of part of the game. That and it would make no sense (nor be feasible in the slightest) for him to play the whole game.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
12.1 Years
This usually gives us some new soundtracks which I'm looking forward to hearing. Not sure whether these type of events show new Pokemon or not but it will be interesting to see footage from it nonetheless.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool

Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted June 12th, 2019
992 posts
8.4 Years
I don't understand why we should be worried about who is hosting the event... if you're bringing attention to the minor creative liberties taken with the pokemon art on the banner, I still don't understand how that could impact the release of new information about the pokemon games in general.
I will probably be trying to find live streams of the game footage during the event, I really want to see more of what this game is capable of. Here's hoping for more game footage about specifically overworld mechanics and features, I would like to see more battles, but I feel like I got the basic idea of how battles will be structured based on the E3 game play we saw. I want to see a few more locations with maybe a couple of unique qualities or features this time.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."

Nath74K

Pokéfan

Age 25
Male
France
Seen October 21st, 2016
Posted October 18th, 2016
274 posts
6.8 Years
It does not. I'm simply asserting a point about Yo-Kai Watch taking over Japan and how Pocket Monsters needs a good step up to keep it going.
I actually think that the Rotom Pokedex is a direct answer to Yo Kai Watch
Pokémon? Nah, I'm too old for that... not.

I sell clothes under the name Telescope Clothing

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 27
Male
California
Seen May 16th, 2019
Posted May 16th, 2019
9,528 posts
7.2 Years
It does not. I'm simply asserting a point about Yo-Kai Watch taking over Japan and how Pocket Monsters needs a good step up to keep it going.
As one of my friends from Disquis told me, "We'll have to wait and see." That's because it's way too early to tell if Yokai-Watch will withstand the test of time as Pokémon. The first game didn't catch on in the west as Level-5 hoped for.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
5,037 posts
9.8 Years
See that feature image? Yeah, that one — the banner for the World Hobby Fair. That is why Pokémon should be worried — it's fronted by Yo-Kai Watch.

Hoping Sun/Moon knock their socks off by this point. Fingers crossed.
We shouldn't be worried at all. Pokemon is still the 5th best selling franchise in Japan/Nintendo. They haven't even sold as many copies of Yokai as pokemon. And Yokai was completely demolished everywhere but in Japan. They have already removed a large amount of yokai merchandise from stores where I live. Even if Yokai beats pokemon in Japan, they arent going to stop because they make too much in the West to stop.

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.9 Years
*sees the banner*

Wow Yo-Kai Watch really is stealing the show if Pokemon is pushed to the side... literally. Anyways, while Team Yo-Kai may seem to win in Japan it hasn't been doing as well internationally. However, hopefully the Pokemon Sun & Moon stuff that will be showcased will win me over.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
Advertiser Content