• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokkén Tournament: Get-Together Tourney (Finished)

Years
    Pokk?n Tournament: Get-Together Tourney (Finished)

Get-Together Tourney

It's time to get together, put your skills to the test and have some fun with your fellow Ferrum Battle Trainers!

Information​

Format:
    • Round-robin: All entrants will battle each other once in order to score points. (Three games per match.)
      Points per game:
      Win 2-0 = 4 points
      Win 2-1 = 3 points
      Lose 1-2 = 1 point
      Lose 0-2 = 0 points
    • Semi-finals: The top four point scorers progress to an elimation format. 1st v 3rd and 2nd v 4th. (Best of three games.)
    • 3rd Place play-off: The losers from the semi-finals battle it out for 3rd place. (Best of three games.)
    • Final: The winners of the semi-finals face-off in the grand final! (Best of five games.)
    • Tie-break: If a tie-break is needed following the completion of the round-robin it will be a one game match.

Battle Rules:
    • You may battle with any Pok?mon you wish.
    • You can use any Support Set that you wish.
    • You can use any Cheer Skill that you wish.
    • You may change your Battle Pok?mon, Support Set or Cheer Skill between games if you wish.

Prizes:

Battle Artist (Participation)

Battle Celebrity (Winner)

Results from this tournament will also count towards your PC Pokk?n Ranking!​

Instructions​

To sign-up simply reply to this thread with the following details:

Example:
    Username:
    Pokk?n Name:
    NNID:

Registration will close @ 11:59pm BST on July 12th but you may start battling as soon as you have an opponent!

Once the tournament has begun please liaise with your opponents to arrange a suitable time for your battle and decide on a VS Code to use.

After your battle you must both confirm your results by posting in this thread along with a screenshot.

Spoiler:

Both competitors and spectators are welcome to discuss the tournament in this thread and help cheer the fighters on!

Any questions please don't hesitate to post in this thread or contact me via PM!​

Standings​

Entrants

[user]CatmanDaGamer[/user] / Catman / CatmanDaGamer
    [user]MusicClues[/user] / MusicClues / Cluemanonmiiv
    [user]Ky0greK1ng[/user] / Max / WarioFan33
    [user]Battle Girl Spoony[/user] / Spoony / Spoony6205
    [user]Nah[/user] / Nah / Nah527

Ky0greK1ng - 31 points (3/3)
    Nah - 26 points (3/3)
    Battle Girl Spoony - 2 points (2/3)
    CatmanDaGamer - 1 point (2/3)

Spoiler:

3rd

Battle Girl Spoony & CatmanDaGamer

2nd

Nah

1st

Ky0greK1ng

Train On.

Credit: Crest by CalicoStonewolf @ DeviantArt & original CSS by [user]Achromatic[/user].

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'ma in

Username: Nah
    Pokk?n Name: Nah
    NNID: Nah527

Years
    ^^

If anyone fancies a battle I'm online for a while!

I forgot to mention it in the OP but there's a Pokk?n chat room on the Battle Server where you can chat whilst battling!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty much available all the rest of the day so if people wanna go hit me up while I'm still on PC

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm free! Meet you over at the Battle Server?
    Yeah sure. I may be a little slow to respond as I'll be on my phone and have never been on the server before using my phone.

Years
    Yeah sure. I may be a little slow to respond as I'll be on my phone and have never been on the server before using my phone.

That's ok, we don't need to use it - do you want to do this match then go straight into a League match? (3 games then best of three games) Use #PCPLAYS

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    That's ok, we don't need to use it - do you want to do this match then go straight into a League match? (3 games then best of three games) Use #PCPLAYS

Sounds good to me, I'll get on Pokken now

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
    Years
    Oh no, I'm too late! :( I guess that's what I get for not being active... It's okay, That just means I get to use some Cheer skills of my own! But anyway, Good luck everyone, you have my support!

Go go go! ^^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    EDIT: We re-did the 3 matches, new screenshot. Connection was hella smooth this time

Spoiler:

ggs

also the image of my matches with Spoony from my end:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Managed to do my Bo3 with Catman despite delays and internet connectivity issues on my end

Spoiler:

ggs

also the image of my matches with Spoony from my end:
    Spoiler:

Gosh dang it, Nah! I was so close!
    Anyway, good games. We should battle again next time. I need to reclaim my dignity. {XD}

Spoiler:

Aw guys, sorry to say this, but it's 3 games total per match in the round-robin stage!

Not a problem though! You can either play one more game and add the result to the above or as League matches are best of 3 you could make the above match a League match and start your Tourney match a new! :)

Back