• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laguna grew to level 18!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Today marks the 18th birthday of the man Zangoose with the machine gun, Laguna! He's a really cool guy to hang out with (seriously, go strike up a conversation with him if you haven't already!) and I'm glad to be able to call him a friend.

335.png
    Happy birthday, Strider Laguna! Have amazing day full of cake and (free) pizza! Stay awesome! :)

Years
  • I'm surprised he's only 18, but then again he has been here for a fair while now.

Anyways, not much else I have since I already left wishes on your VM's but I hope you had an awesome birthday Laguna! Keep being awesome, dude.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Aaaah! Happy Birthday! <3

Seriously, you're a cool Zangoose. Stay frosty my friend, and enjoy your 18th, as I'm sure you're legal for something now! (But do it responsibly mmkay?) :3

I hope you'll stick with us and celebrate many many more birthdays too~ :3

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    While we've met before, I didn't really get to know the guy until a few days ago. All I can say is, you're awesome. And now it's your burthday ~~ Happy birthday Zangoose dude ~ Drink lots of things and stuff :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    GwjjuL6.png

^ Me right now.

Nah, I'm just joking. X3 Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the kind words from everyone, and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday outside of this thread as well. Love you all <3

Back