Age 21
Female
Hyperspace
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
7,425 posts
10.3 Years
aww that song is adorable! ^_^

I didn't think much of Mimikiyu before but I might have to use it on my team just because of this haha.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!

Male
Seen June 7th, 2019
Posted January 1st, 2017
439 posts
6.9 Years
Always planning to use it as my wild card in my Sun team.

Keep the Mimikyuu love alive!

http://mimikkyu.pokemon.co.jp/

Currently playing: The Ultimate Rodent Solo Run Challenge Marathon
Pokemon Blue Raticate Run: (8/8) (COMPLETED)
Pokemon Silver Furret Run: (16/16) (JOHTO + KANTO + RED COMPLETED)
Pokemon Sapphire Linoone Run: (8/8) (COMPLETED)
Pokemon Pearl Bibarel Run: (2/8)
Pokemon White Watchog Run: (N/A)

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.6 Years
Okay, now I definitely have to use Mimikyu on my first playthrough. That thing is adorable!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen April 9th, 2020
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,953 posts
14.7 Years
I was going to use Mimikyu on my team anyway. I legitimately think it's one of my favourite Pokemon of the generation. It's just so cool and unique! Then again Pumpkaboo was my favourite last generation too, so ghost runs in the family here!

Use it tho guys, Pikachu is overrated, Mimikyu has the coolest name and the coolest look. IT IS THE COOLEST GUYS.

Although Ryan was like wtf are you listening to lol

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool

Male
Seen May 25th, 2020
Posted June 12th, 2019
992 posts
8.9 Years
Mimikyu was one of the pokemon I have high expectations for, alongside of Bruxish. I was pretty much planning to use it when it was first revealed (same with Bruxish), ignoring its natural adorable factor, I am super excited for its natural free substitute that it enters the battlefield with.
I think Mimikyu is going to be an amazingly strategic pokemon since it has to be double tapped in order to KO it.
It's like it has a better version of "Sturdy". I also feel like people are going to quickly grow to dislike Mimikyu because of it's slightly better form of Sturdy, requiring people who encounter it in the wild to always be forced to use 2PP to KO it.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."

Mimikyu

I just want some love

Female
Searching for a trainer
Seen January 25th, 2017
Posted October 21st, 2016
27 posts
4.1 Years
BRB putting it as my Youtube video
Mimikyu
Mimikyu's disguise is modelled after Pikachu because
of the popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise.
This lonely Pokémon thought that this disguise
would allow it to make friends with people.

Candy's Alt
MAL | Tumblr | Candy's Art Dump

Raichael

The Weeaboo Wazzock

Female
Stoke-on-Trent, England
Seen June 30th, 2020
Posted March 31st, 2017
20 posts
3.9 Years
Mimikyu might just be my favourite Gen 7 Pokemon. The cute little rap is so sad...I want to be friends with you, little Mimikyu. ;_;
I'd love to know what's under the cloth though; it'd just be so sweet to be able to see its true colours, even if I get cursed.

Migit78

Pokemon Master

Male
Australia
Seen February 20th, 2020
Posted February 13th, 2020
483 posts
9.7 Years
Video was great, Mimikyu was already on my list of pokemon that'll probably take a slot on my team, but I like the video.

I still wish we got to see what Mimikyu actually is / looks like without the dead pikachu costume
Come to Migit's Collection and Breeding Shop for all your collection or breeding needs!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen February 18th, 2020
Posted October 24th, 2019
1,707 posts
5.6 Years
POOR MIMIKYU ;-; I fell in love with this Pokémon when I heard about its desire to be loved just like Pikachu is. I was going to have one on my team anyway, so this video just strengthened my opinion.
-WORK IN PROGRESS-
Btw, the artwork on my avatar is from an artist called OMOCAT, you should check her out ;)

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.6 Years
im not sure but if you watch the rap video, in one area, the Pikachu is at its max happiness or something and mimikyu randomly appears. i think that Pikachu changes into mimikyu.
Hi! Just to let you know that I've moved your thread over here as we already have a discussion of the recent video of Mimikyu. Feel free to talk about it here. ^^

Mawa

The typo Queen

Age 27
Female
Canada
Seen March 8th, 2020
Posted March 1st, 2020
4,754 posts
6.3 Years
I liked Mimikyu since I first saw it, but I didn't really consider it in my team (dunno, maybe because it doesn't evolve and it is obvious since the beginning)... untill now. Even if it's a one stage Pokemon, it will probably be in my team!
I miiiiight be back?
And why am I not a supporter anymore >.<