blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.8 Years
I totally thought Croagunk was already part of the roster. Nonetheless, another cool addition!

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
wait really?

That was unexpected, especially them turning a support Pokemon into a battle Pokemon. What are they gonna do with that support set though?
Nah ンン
“Candy, or death. I can choose for you, if you'd prefer."

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 28
Male
California
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
9,528 posts
7.9 Years
Why, just why.

I thought Pokémon that were confirmed to be support Pokémon will stay in that role until getting promoted to fighter status for a sequel? What's going to happen with the Croagunk support we have now? Will it be replaced by Empoleon?

Lunar

Age 21
Male
England
Seen September 16th, 2020
Posted September 15th, 2020
4,049 posts
6.5 Years
I don't play Pokken but Croagunk seems like a really cool addition to the roster!

Z25

Team Player

Age 23
Male
Seen April 19th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
1,801 posts
7.7 Years
Really surprising but fun looking choice.

It's funny because if people thought assists could be made playable, they would have realized that croagunk is from the data mine.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokkenGame/comments/4o5mnh/some_info_about_file_differences_in_the_new_13/

They mentioned have some files were updated, most likely belonging to Croagunk. They didn't connect it to becoming a fighter though.
Male
United States of America
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted November 25th, 2016
377 posts
5.8 Years
It's been a while since I've last visited these forums, but I'm really glad to see all of these new fighters! I would've never guessed Crogaunk would be added, but I think he's perfect! I hope his Synergy Attack evolves him into Toxicroak... xD

Although I am kind of annoyed that none of the three new fighters have been added to the Wii U version... They are going to make DLC, right!?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 28
Male
California
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
9,528 posts
7.9 Years
Although I am kind of annoyed that none of the three new fighters have been added to the Wii U version... They are going to make DLC, right!?
They definitely will after they show the next fighter to fill up the last slot in the roster. Since the data files originated from the Wii U version, it seems they're planning to add them as a pack.