• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Lets get your move on! [Week 10: FINAL / Mar 24 - 31]

Which are your favourites? (select as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Kicking off Pokemon General's 2017 with a BANG
    Welcome to the final round of the Lets get your move on event, created by colours! Similar to the Favorite Pokemon Tournament, every week we've been voting on your favorite moves from each of the 18 types. Now that we've got our winners, it's time to pit all of them together in one mega-vote, where we can determine PokeCommunity's favorite Pokemon move!

This Week's poll
    The grand finale, where the winners of each previous poll compete to become champion!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Huh didn't expect that we'd get to the finale so soon.

My no.1 pick was the badass and almighty Leaf blade.

That, and Poison jab, Psychic, the beams, Moonblast, Aura sphere, Flash cannon, Surf, Extremespeed, Shadow ball, and Earthquake. I'm glad to see a lot of awesome moves managed to make it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm only going to vote for one choice here. And that choice is Leaf Blade. Gotta keep up my grass type allegiances.

Years
  • This was tough, and I didn't wanna vote for too many seeing as it's the final, so my votes to Flamethrower, Leaf Blade and Surf.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • My votes go to:
    -Aura sphere
    -Flamethrower
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt

Years
  • I voted for Surf, Psychic, Moonblast and Ice Beam which are all basically the cream-of-the-crop moves of their respective types. Funnily enough, all except for Surf are exactly what my Primarina's current moveset is in Moon (he has Sparkling Aria in place of Surf though).

Sirfetch’d

I voted Ice Beam. I quite like most of these moves, but Ice Beam has always been my favorite.

Years
  • Congrats on Surf and Ice Beam being joint winners! They have usually been my moves of choice on pretty much any Water-type Pokemon thanks to their solid coverage together.

My computer troubles may have made me not able to vote in all the polls, but maybe next time I'll participate on a fuller basis.

Back