Tsutarja

Age 25
Male
Florida
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
26,017 posts
10.4 Years

Information about an upcoming event regarding increased spawns of certain Fire and Ice Types has been leaked!

Details here!

Logan

Age 25
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted March 13th, 2020
10,412 posts
11.7 Years
unreallllllllll

ive been calling for a fire event for ages and i am so buzzed

Logan

Age 25
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted March 13th, 2020
10,412 posts
11.7 Years
Wish they had the shortened walking distances for candies.
i think they should just do this permanently tbh, keeps the game more interesting

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Great news about Fire types, but Ice? Please for crying out loud no! Not more bloody Swinubs and Jynxes!!
Speak for yourself. =p I need way more Swinub. Lucked out with Sneasel nests but Swinub are so rare here.

Arjay

#GoStags

Age 29
Male
United Kingdom
Seen June 17th, 2020
Posted February 27th, 2020
504 posts
5.5 Years
Speak for yourself. =p I need way more Swinub. Lucked out with Sneasel nests but Swinub are so rare here.
Swinub round here are more common than Rattata. I had more than enough candy for 2 Piloswines within 24 hours of the Gen 2 Pokmon being released. I'm sick of the sight of them. That goes for Jynx and Sneasel too. Oh god I'm not looking forward to seeing more of them everywhere I go.

Also, with the Rock event, Slugma rates increased because it evolves into a Rock type. I'm worried they're going to do the same with Shellder and Seel this time; two more Pokmon we need more of round here like we need a hole in the head.

In fact, now that I think about it, the only Pokmon in this event that I need more of is Cyndaquil and it's evolutions, and if the Water and Grass events are anything to go by there were hardly any increases in Totodile and Chikorita. So if Cyndaquil is going to be as elusive as they were this event isn't going to be much use to me. ;-;

Logan

Age 25
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted March 13th, 2020
10,412 posts
11.7 Years
think i had a piloswine within days of the johto mons being released tbh

only fire mon ive fully evolved are rapidash and magmar (and flareon too obv) i think
Male
Seen October 5th, 2017
Posted September 3rd, 2017
347 posts
4 Years
Have you all looked at the list of future evolutions of current pokemon?

There is so much i still need, or can use more of, that every event helps. I will chase magmar, need more of it, because it will get another evolution. Same goes for sneasel and swinub.

Also looking for lapras because it is a most viable arena attacker, also small ones for prestiging, and looking for Houndour, i need a good one for Houndoom.

Building towars a nice collection of gym prestigers is also a good goal, i could still use more double-STAB ice or fire pokemon with the right CP for that.

So if you give me another whole lot of slugma, i will be happy, sort them according to CP and IV, and evolve them into specific target CP windows, hoping for double stone STAB or double fire STAB movesets. Meaning Ember / Overheat or Rock Throw / Stone Edge. Both are top movesets.

Houndoom can also have two top movesets, double dark STAB or double fire STAB.

Double ice STAB is obviously amazing against dragonite.