Tsutarja

Age 26
he / him
Florida
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
26,797 posts
11.5 Years
From chances to earn more XP, to getting more items, it's a nice way to celebrate the upcoming equinox!

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen July 10th, 2021
Posted April 21st, 2021
3,901 posts
4.2 Years
Cool
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
5.7 Years
Events are always nice! I'm a bit unsure about the new incubator however...It will probably be 3 uses? But like, much more expensive than the other incubators :/

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
16,334 posts
13.6 Years
I'm glad for an event that isn't Raid specific and encourages walking. Has been a while compared to the first half of the year! Now I just need to hope I can get my first Mareep...

Will wait and see what the prices are for the special boxes. May be worthwhile to get one especially as I have four 10 km eggs, but... prices will determine that.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
5.7 Years
Nice double post
I'm still not sure i'll pick it up. I fear it's gonna be outrageously overpriced :(

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a built in nightlight and everything.

Age 31
Male
trapped in Toby Fox's web of influence
Seen December 18th, 2018
Posted October 24th, 2018
672 posts
5.2 Years
1) If I got a 2km egg (at pokestop) prior to Sept 22nd, but I hatch it after, could it be a special event egg?

2) If I get a special 2km egg prior to October 2nd, but I hatch it after, could it still be a special event egg?

Huge fan of Pokémon-only roleplay!
Age 31
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,482 posts
8.2 Years
This event doesn't interest me any. Really the only 10km Pokemon I need is Mareep, but its not worth spending money on incubators. This is a good event for new players though. Maybe if I needed tons of Pokemon.

Won't be going outside much this next week since its going to be 90 degrees until thursday. Wish they would have an Electric, Dragon, Steel or Fighting event though, have only caught about 15 dragon types so far, doesn't help that there's only 4 dragon type Pokemon in the first 2 gens and 1 is an item evolution.

To the above poster, 1 is no and 2 is yes. Eggs don't change once you get them meaning they will always hatch the Pokemon inside as is, there was a Pichu/ash hat event recently and you could hatch the egg a year after the event ended and it would still be wearing the hat.