Started by PkmnTrainerKonner November 5th, 2018 8:19 AM
  • 39 replies

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
17,570 posts
4.1 Years
Why have Mega Evolutions with no ability? Why not give them placeholder abilities instead? Unless you're planning to add their abilities, how about the following ones:

Mega Charizard X: Intimidate
Mega Blastoise: Rain Dish
Mega Beedrill: Swarm
Mega Kangaskhan: Inner Focus
Mega Pinsir: Hyper Cutter
Mega Gyarados: Intimidate
Mega Aerodactyl: Intimidate
Mega Ampharos: Volt Absorb
Mega Steelix: Rock Head
Mega Scizor: Hyper Cutter
Mega Heracross: Guts
Mega Houndoom: Intimidate
Mega Gardevoir: Synchronize
Mega Sableye: Pressure
Mega Mawile: Intimidate
Mega Aggron: Sturdy
Mega Sharpedo: Speed Boost
Mega Camerupt: Flash Fire
Mega Altaria: Cloud Nine
Mega Banette: Insomnia
Mega Absol: Pressure
Mega Glalie: Levitate
Mega Salamence: Air Lock
Mega Metagross: Hyper Cutter
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 10!
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 13th, 2020
4 posts
3.2 Years
I think this hack has a lot of potential. Right now there needs to be A LOT of polishing. I know it is in alpha still though.

Somethings I think may improve the hack.
-Add more Pokemon diversity before the 1st gym. Right now if you face Brock you are forced to use Mankey if you didn't choose Vaporeon as your starter.
-Text bug is still there. I have patched it twice on Squirrels rom. I'm not sure what triggers it but it starts in the beginning.
-Show nature boons and banes
- Clean up poke mart item menu.
-Gust is physical when it should be special.
-EXP share makes the game WAY TOO easy. I like the idea of shared EXP but I feel like you should either remove it or make the game much more difficult to compensate for the extra EXP.

Satire

let’s get this bread

Female
Nowhere and Everywhere
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
156 posts
2.4 Years
How many Pokémon are available in this hack? Is it up to gen 7 or just 151 with the Alola starters?
dumping all of my problems on you... one load at a time.

VPP CURRENTLY RAISING:

http://https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9941554&postcount=20

IGN: Tamara
FC: 1951-4179-6270

Satire

let’s get this bread

Female
Nowhere and Everywhere
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
156 posts
2.4 Years
Do you think you could include a ‘Wonder Trade’ like feature in-game, for the purpose of all 807 Pokémon being obtainable? I’m asking because I can’t randomize my ROM and I’d really like to enjoy this game with all options open.
dumping all of my problems on you... one load at a time.

VPP CURRENTLY RAISING:

http://https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9941554&postcount=20

IGN: Tamara
FC: 1951-4179-6270
Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
163 posts
5.5 Years
I'm wanting to experiment more with hacking and start learning some new things so I'll be working on this less frequently. It's still in my backlog of things to do, so I'm not quitting on it. Also mods my post is missing, just so you're aware
A lot of posts apparently got unknowingly purged when the forum went down. I hope the mods can recover yours.

Grimmsnarl

Age 30
Male
Buffalo, NY
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
855 posts
17.5 Years
Page 2 of this thread won't load.
Add &forcerebuild=1 to the end of the thread's URL and it should fix it.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
17,570 posts
4.1 Years
Do the separate patches have to be patched on a clean Fire Red ROM, or on a ROM with the main patch applied?

Have trade evolutions been changed?

Are you going to make a randomizer for this hack again? Or do we have to randomize this with the Universal Pokemon Randomizer?
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 10!

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
17,570 posts
4.1 Years
I didn't make a randomizer; I actually didn't realize it, but the Universal Pokemon Randomizer has always been able to randomize compatible hacks with expanded Pokemon.
Well, I remember that you made a separate randomizer for this hack before restarting it. But now that I know this hack can be randomized with the Universal Pokemon Randomizer, that answers that question.