• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emeralds and Rubies and SapphireSkies oh my

SapphireSky

Unovan Engineer
Years
  • Hello everyone; I've finally decided to make an account here after lurking for... no time at all honestly. I've been searching for a place to talk about Pokemon with others besides Youtube comment sections and long-dead Discord servers, and when I realized this place wasn't solely for ROM development (derp) I was ecstatic.

It's been a few years since I've been on a forum and it had quite a different focus compared to this one, so forgive me for any forum-culture faux-pas I commit. I hope to enjoy my time here, and I hope I can bring something to the table myself!

Ah, my name's Sky btw; probably should've mentioned that above but I'm honestly typing this out as I think of things so it's all coming out in kind of a ramble. I'm 23 and live and work within the United States (usually), and I've been into Pokemon since I was 8. The last few years it's kind of turned into a basic gaming hobby to something more, and I think BKT and L&G really helped me invest more in things besides the game. I've had a 3DS for the past few months as well as copies of Omega Ruby and X but I've yet to play either of them yet. I should probably get on that sometime soon.

I'm typically active on Discord 60% of the time so if any of you know some decent discussion servers just let me know! And I've rambled on long enough now I think, so that's all from me for now!

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC! Don't worry about committing any sort of forum-culture faux-pas - we're a pretty chill community :) We of course do have rules, but a lot of them are kinda common sense :B

Also, since you like to chat on Discord, might I suggest checking out our Discord Server? It's usually pretty active.

SapphireSky

Unovan Engineer
    Years
  • Thank you! I read the rules first thing and they were pretty much all common sense yeah. I joined the Discord server but I haven't quite found a jumping in point yet ^^;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Sky! Glad you decided to join the community. :)

Like erik drestler said, don't stress about forum etiquette. We're pretty lenient about that kind of stuff. The most important thing is that you're posting and having a good time!

I definitely recommend playing Pokemon X, btw!

Years
  • Of course! Any threads in particular you recommend for a good convo?

I might be biased but for just general chit chattin', feel free to check out the Daily Chit-Chat. It's basically a general chat thread - I know it seems like it's a super long topic, but don't let that intimidate you! You can jump in on the current conversation, or,, if it's pretty dead, you can start your own topic :) it's all pretty casual though!!

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi, Sky!
    I cant believe nobody mentioned how awesome your flair looks!
    Anyway, I think you'll be a great addition to the community.
    Welcome!

Back