• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back for a while

Years
  • So, some of you might remember me if you're a veteran member and happened to interact with me back in December of 2013 up until about mid 2014 to early 2015? Came back a couple times since then but haven't really stayed. But here I am again! And with the new Pokémon games that are coming out, I hope to play with some of you and get to chatting again with many.
    If we met before, nice to see you again! If not, how's it going? 😂

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome back to PC!! Hope you decide to stick around~

Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite? :fufu:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome back!

It's awesome people are coming back for the new games.

I wasn't around when you were active, but I'm Drew, good to meet you now - have fun here!

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome back to PC!! Hope you decide to stick around~

Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite? :fufu:
    Thanks! I think I've always came back when new games are announced/revealed.
    So far, my favorites are Impidimp, Drednaw, and Sobble. I also like Zamazenta as well. How about you?

Welcome back!

It's awesome people are coming back for the new games.

I wasn't around when you were active, but I'm Drew, good to meet you now - have fun here!
    Nice to meet you too!
    Yeah, I tend to find my way back when new games get revealed or announced, so it's kind of like tradition.

Years
  • For me, my favorites so far are Sobble, Impidimp, and Yamper :fufu:

Oh awesome! Yamper is ok. Kind of curious on what it would evolve into. I may end up getting it but we'll Just have to wait and see. I always make a plan for a team and almost never follow it 100% of the time. 😂 the Starter is usually the main one I keep.

Years
  • Oh awesome! Yamper is ok. Kind of curious on what it would evolve into. I may end up getting it but we'll Just have to wait and see. I always make a plan for a team and almost never follow it 100% of the time. 😂 the Starter is usually the main one I keep.

yeah same i'm always like OH LET'S GO WITH THIS AND THAT...and then suddenly the one i want on my team isn't available until way late in the game, or i just....forget haha.

Anyway, I hope you stick around PC :D Nice to meet you!!

Years
  • yeah same i'm always like OH LET'S GO WITH THIS AND THAT...and then suddenly the one i want on my team isn't available until way late in the game, or i just....forget haha.

Anyway, I hope you stick around PC :D Nice to meet you!!
    Right?! It's either late in the game, I forget or I just find something I like better. 😂

And thanks! Nice meeting you too. I'll try to stick around.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, some of you might remember me if you're a veteran member and happened to interact with me back in December of 2013 up until about mid 2014 to early 2015? Came back a couple times since then but haven't really stayed. But here I am again! And with the new Pokémon games that are coming out, I hope to play with some of you and get to chatting again with many.
    If we met before, nice to see you again! If not, how's it going? 😂
    Welcome back to PC! You'll see that the appearance of the forums have changed a bit since you were last here - I hope you'll like them! It's especially noticeable if you change your forum skin/display style to one of the top ones in the list in the bottom left corner :3 Such as Sweet Kisses or ORAS!

Enjoy chatting about the new and old games, and everything else with us again ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back! It's so awesome to see people returning for SwSh. Seriously the hype for that game is so real. How're you liking the newPC so far? Are you able to navigate it alright?

Years
  • Welcome back to PC! You'll see that the appearance of the forums have changed a bit since you were last here - I hope you'll like them! It's especially noticeable if you change your forum skin/display style to one of the top ones in the list in the bottom left corner :3 Such as Sweet Kisses or ORAS!

Enjoy chatting about the new and old games, and everything else with us again ^^
    It's definitely a a bit different from what I remember, but i like the new lay out. It looks clean and fresh!

Welcome back! It's so awesome to see people returning for SwSh. Seriously the hype for that game is so real. How're you liking the newPC so far? Are you able to navigate it alright?
    I'm liking the new PC. It kind of got me off guard but it looks so fresh and clean now.
    It's still pretty easy to navigate and everything. Don't have any complaints about it yet😆

Lots of people to play with and discuss here! I'm very excited for Sword & Shield, looks like such a gorgeous game. Welcome back Jak. \o/
    Right!? Sword and Shield look amazing! I'm kind of mad about a couple things but I can understand why they're not being included right now. 😅 thanks for the welcome back though.

Back