• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Community Events: It's time to spread the luv! ❤

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024

Luv is in the air
Hey there PokéCommunity! It's that time of the year again -- Happy Valentine's Day!! This is a wonderful time of year where you can share your love and admiration with those you care for. Here at PokéCommunity, I, Luvdisc, want to be your Cupid!

If you have a Valentine message for the member you secretly admire you can now send it to me via Private Message and I will pass on the luv! All you need to do is let me know who you want to send the message to and I will send that Lovely Kiss right into their PM box! Here's the template you can use for your lovely messages:

Dear [username],

[message]

Love from your Secret Admirer (or your username if you prefer)
kL6fJf7.gif

Don't worry, I won't reveal your true identity (unless you want me to!), or even show your message to anybody but the one you admire! You have until February 14th at 11:59PM PST to submit your messages.

I am PokéCommunity's Cupid and I'm here to spread the Luv(disc).

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
A little special something this year - if you send a luvdisc to another member, you'll be awarded with a limited and very pretty heart-shaped badge that you can show off in your posts! It will only be obtainable during the duration of this event.

Very pretty, and almost as sparkly and radiant as all of you. :)

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Cute but I'm married so I'll send a luvdisc to my husband instead. Have fun everyone else.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Don't forget you can send out friendly Valentine's letters as well, they don't all have to be romantic! It's also a cute way to appreciate your friends. :)

This event brought me together with my Valentine and now we're celebrating one year into our relationship, so I'll always be thankful for Luvdisc! This is my favourite holiday! <333

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
A little special something this year - if you send a luvdisc to another member, you'll be awarded with a limited and very pretty heart-shaped badge that you can show off in your posts! It will only be obtainable during the duration of this event.

Very pretty, and almost as sparkly and radiant as all of you. :)

How do I send a luvdisc to someone?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Aww, thank you, Lucas~!! 🖤🖤

Back