• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

liek OMG! What shade of grey is your toenail?

So whats the color of the nail and the TOE!?

• Very light grey

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • light grey

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • grey

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • dark grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very dark grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    If you thought the burshing your teeth poll was important, this one just blows it out of the water!

So what shade of grey is your toenail! If you don't answer, rabid badgers will steal your underpants.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    You know ive never bothered to look *takes sock off* ....its just gray, with a hint of yellow, maybe i should wash them...

Years
    D, they should just have an award for most Random XP You would so win it...anything else you wanna know now? Like how we cough or what sort of noise we make when we laugh?

Anyways, mine's a light gray XD, I feel so stupid answering this.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I paint mine... So they're pink now. o_O;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, you're really taking this sarcasm too far. It's getting really, really annoying.

But the best way to defeat you is to answer the poll! =D

My toenail is light grey with a strand of purple in the middle from it being squished so many times.

Lucid

Mine look more pink~ish, but I'm gonna say very light gray... o.O;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Light grey. More of a pearly colour. Either way, it proves that I have no life. =P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    O.o; Mines more pink/white ish... and one of my toenails has a white crack on it, due to being stepped on too many times, lol. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Oh, the irony. The man who hates completely random and useless polls makes one of his own. Oh well. =P

Very light grey.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    liek Dakota u crayzi man liek mi toenail izent greey @ all wi rilly nid sum moa choicez cuz mine aint up derr and it liek wikid offends mi. but w/e cuz im getin mi welfea check in 2 wiks so i dun giv crapola abut dis bull. ohhh friken yeah mi toenail iz bluu i juss cheq'd it n yeah.

It took me five minutes to actually write that out, isn't that insane, the things you make me do Dakota man. God Bless you Dakota!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Light grey I think. :\ I thought it was pinkish at first, but that looks subtle now.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    why would anyone care? are you like, what, a foot guy or something??? XD j/k
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S.--I polled, a light gray is mine.)

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    My toenail is is a light color I can't tell.(Peach or something) . Mines have always been light though.

Back