bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
15,644 posts
12.2 Years
And frankly I already have access to a good Ditto or few... thanks to previous gens, that is.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
28,168 posts
13.6 Years
I'll try it for a bit over the weekend, but with me already having a 6IV foreign Ditto and the dex completed, there doesn't seem to be much point to this. ;_; Sure, it's fun, but I can only hope the item drops are decent since otherwise there's not much reason for me to do lots of raids. def agree that a higher shiny chance like Magikarp would have been nice!

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

colours

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
6,345 posts
15.1 Years
as already said, this would be nice for those who don't have access to a 5 or 6 IV ditto! but i have one already, so i'll pass on this one. :>
Age 22
Male
Rijeka, Croatia
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
262 posts
1.9 Years
True, the Baby Pokémon are not very exciting, but they give out lots of rewards (breeding-useful items) and are easy to beat on your own, which I think is the point of that part of the event.

The high-IV Ditto on the other hand are extremely useful (for those that don't already have them, such as me) and any extras that you accumulate will be valuable later on when the event passes, so you might trade them for something nice.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
28,168 posts
13.6 Years
yeah I'll probably try a few anyway to see what items drop and if I can get any Ditto, but probably won't go crazy hunting for raids when animal crossing is eating up a lot of time atm, haha. glad they're going until the 15th so i don't have to rush into it today!

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever