12.2 Years
(Later if not in the US)

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
28,168 posts
13.6 Years
I think netflix was a good move, probably a bigger audience there. Especially since a lot of people don't have a TV/cable anymore and tend to go for the internet/computer route instead. May watch just to see how it compares to the original. Wonder what Koharu's English name will be!

art blog | art thread | mal
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper

Age 35
Finland
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
848 posts
12.9 Years
However, viewers in the UK will have to wait until the 1st of September. Other countries in Europe are also expected to have to wait longer.
This is always hilarious because it's pretty easy to bypass the geo-block.
Mewtwo X Espeon 4-ever!

Kuzehiko

E4

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
352 posts
2.5 Years
Awesome. 47 days to go.
Can't wait.
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
924 posts
12.7 Years
I suppose I'd rather they were released on traditional TV stations, but then again, I no longer have access to the stations that show new Pokémon episodes! So I've mostly been watching Pokémon online recently, and I'll continue to do so, it seems, with these recent developments.
And since they are expecting everyone to be rich and to get Netflix now I have no alternative but to seek out alternatives. 😐
PROUD Anti-Brony
We Fight. We Overcome. We Believe. The Roman Reigns of the internet.

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 35
Non-binary
Poland
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
968 posts
15.1 Years
And since they are expecting everyone to be rich and to get Netflix now I have no alternative but to seek out alternatives. 😐
I totally hear you bro, such a shame pokemon ranch isn't a normal Wii game but a wiiware game

Oh well i got other alternatives to watch the new season of pokemon in polish if it didn't comes on Disney XD ;)
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
924 posts
12.7 Years
I totally hear you bro, such a shame pokemon ranch isn't a normal Wii game but a wiiware game

Oh well i got other alternatives to watch the new season of pokemon in polish if it didn't comes on Disney XD ;)
All they have to do to stop me is to air it on TV. The bold faced refusal to do this is the worst BS about this.
PROUD Anti-Brony
We Fight. We Overcome. We Believe. The Roman Reigns of the internet.

Kuzehiko

E4

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
352 posts
2.5 Years
I suppose I'd rather they were released on traditional TV stations, but then again, I no longer have access to the stations that show new Pokémon episodes! So I've mostly been watching Pokémon online recently, and I'll continue to do so, it seems, with these recent developments.
I have netflix but I've gotten used to watch Pokemon online lately as well although I don't discard watching Journeys on Netflix. I prefer the japanese dub better that's why I still watch it online. Is it the same with you?