bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
16,256 posts
13.3 Years
Neat collection of sheets to look through!

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Sheep

she/her
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,690 posts
14.7 Years
James in a tutu is A+, and some of those Pikachu ones are soo cute. Sleeping Flareon is <3 as well! Really cool to see these!

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Kuzehiko

E4

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
690 posts
3.6 Years
cool

Cherrim

Age 32
she / her
Toronto
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
32,695 posts
18.5 Years
My fave part of all this is definitely seeing the "do not do!" and "pay attention to this!!" part of the main character settei, just showing off key points and common mistakes animators might make when drawing them. Consistency is key!

Anyway the best part of that is definitely this one part where they're like "smush it down!" about Pikachu's face shape. As in, don't make it slim and elongated, make sure it's pudgy and squishy! Because... that's the exact opposite of how they do Pikachu now, lmaoo.

paired with erik destler.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
215 posts
15.3 Years
James in a tutu is A+, and some of those Pikachu ones are soo cute. Sleeping Flareon is <3 as well! Really cool to see these!
I recognized that tutu as soon as I saw the preview for this, ffff.

It’s always lovely to see settei and appreciate how much work goes into animating the show! It’s also fun to see what’s considered a key expression important enough to include!
Wishfulshipper & Rocketshipper 💕
Shootie, Iris, Lillie, and Koharu fan! 🎀

“Your most important friend is not here right now, but please aim for that promise and that same dream.
No matter how small your strength is, even to the point of helplessness, please believe in the day our promise will be fulfilled.“

✨⭐️✨